Sea Foam Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Sun 11 Apr 2021, 5:54 am
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge Empty Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

Post by Wolfson Sat 24 May 2014, 7:58 am

Hi. My name is Joseph Wolfson. But you can just call me Wolfson; it sounds cooler than Joseph. Anyway, I just thought it would be nice to tell you my story.

EPISODE 1: THE MOVE

The truck was running down a dirt road. It hit a hole that caused the boxes in the truck to shuffle. One landed right on my foot. "OW!" I shouted. I was riding in the back of the truck with all the stuff since my mom and sister were in the front. I wasn't happy with the move. I lived in Johto before, in Goldenrod. But then my dad was offered a Gym Leader position. In Hoenn. Can you believe it? We had to move to a different region, all because my dad wanted to be a Gym Leader. Olivine City, Johto to Littleroot Town, Hoenn. The truck halted and I launched forward, a box pushing me from behind. My fedora fell off my head and was crushed by another box. The truck's door opened, so I grabbed my fedora from under the box and got out.

Littleroot Town

"We're here!" my mother shouted, "Isn't this place beautiful?" "Yeah!" my little sister, Sophie, agreed. I looked at the house we were going to live in, which had Slakoth entering with boxes from the truck. "Let's go check out your rooms," my mother said. We all entered the house. I had to admit, it was pretty nice. "Joseph," my mother said, "You father bought you a new clock. Make sure to set it." I nodded and headed up to my room. I checked my PC first. My sister's friend back in Johto, some kid named Gold, had given us all a parting gift. He had given me a Potion which I had stored in my PC, so I withdrew that. I didn't have any Pokemon, but it was a handy thing to have. I checked my clock and set it to the right time. "Jo!" my sister shouted, "Dad's on TV!" I headed downstairs but by the time I got there, the show was over.

"Joseph," my mother said, "Your father's friend, Professor Birch, lives right next door. Why don't you and your sister go say hi?" I groaned as I left the house with Sophie and walked to the nearest house. It was the right house, according to the mailbox, so I knocked on the door. A woman opened the door and greeted us. We entered and Sophie immediately became friends with the little boy. I was making small talk with the mother as a girl my age climbed down the stairs. "Oh, May," the woman said, "This is Joseph. He just moved here." "Hello," the girl, May, said, "Excuse me, but I have to go help my father with his Pokemon research." "Pokemon?" I asked. "That's right," May answered, "My dad is a Pokemon Professor who researches Pokemon habitats." "Wow! That sounds cool!" Sophie suddenly piped up. "Our dad just became a Gym Leader!" "Really!?" May said, "Do you have, like, really strong Pokemon?" I blushed as I admitted that I didn't have any Pokemon yet. "Oh, okay then," May said, "When you get one, I'll be sure to have a battle with you." After she left, her mother told me that Prof. Birch was currently on Route 101. I decided to go meet him.

Route 101

As I reached the entrance to Route 101, a little girl stopped me. She said heard someone screaming for help and that she wanted me to help the person. I followed her to where the screams were coming from and sure enough, some guy was being chased by a Pokemon. It was a Zigzagoon. I knew because my father had one. "Hey! You!" the man shouted to me, "In my Bag! There's a Pokemon!" I located his Bag quickly and saw that it actually had 3 Pokeballs in it. I grabbed the first one I saw and threw it. A Treecko came out of it. I engaged the wold Zigzagoon in a battle which I easily won. "Thanks for that," the man said, "I'm Prof. Birch. What's your name?" I told him my name and let him know I was looking for him. "Oh, so you're Joseph, huh? Well, come to my lab. i have something important to tell you." I simply nodded and followed him back, wondering what he was going to tell me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: The adventure begins with my very first Pokemon! EPISODE 2: FIRST STEPS
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Aries Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge Empty Re: Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

Post by Wolfson Sat 24 May 2014, 11:40 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I moved to Littleroot Town in Hoenn and decided to meet Prof. Birch. I headed to Route 101 where I found a man being chased by a Zigzagoon. With the help of the man's Treecko, I shooed the wild Pokemon. As luck would have it, the man was Prof. Birch himself and he invited me to his lab.

EPISODE 2: FIRST STEPS

Prof. Birch's lab was pretty neat. I really wanted to mess around with everything but I didn't want to break anything. "Hey, Joseph," Prof. Birch said, "May I speak with you?" I walked over to him. He was holding a Pokeball in his hand. "I wanted to thank you for your help earlier. So, I've decided to let you keep this Pokemon. It's the Treecko you used earlier." My eyes opened wide and I failed to keep my mouth closed. I was really getting a Pokemon! "Th-thank you!" I said. I grabbed the Pokeball, barely containing my excitement. "Would you like to give it a nickname?" I thought about it and decided to name my new Pokemon Jared. "My daughter May should be on Route 103 researching some Pokemon. Why don't you go and meet up with her?" Prof. Birch told me. I nodded and left. I walked towards Route 101, looking at my new Pokemon inside his Pokeball. I was finally a Pokemon Trainer! I realized this meant I could enter the League and battle my dad for a Badge. I walked faster so that I could begin my journey sooner.

Route 101

The path towards Oldale Town was short and I didn't even see any Pokemon in it. I reached the town really quickly.

Oldale Town

I met with a worker from the PokeMart who gave me a free sample: a Potion. I put it in my Bag alongside Gold's gift and left north for Route 103.

Route 103

As I entered the Route, I remembered May's words: "When you get a Pokemon, I'll be sure to have a battle with you!" May has been a Trainer longer than I had, so I decided to train a bit with Jared until I thought he got strong enough. We finally stopped training after Jared managed to learn a new move: Absorb.

"May!" I shouted. She turned around and beamed. "Hey Joseph!" I ran up to her and told her about what happened with her father and how he gave me a Pokemon. When I was done, she took out a Pokeball and ran a few meters away. "Alright Joseph!" she said, "Now that you're a Trainer, a battle is in order!" I grabbed my Pokeball threw it. "Jared! Go!" May threw her own Pokeball and released... a Torchic! Uh oh, I was at a disadvantage. But my dad always told me that types don't decide a battle and I didn't have any other Pokemon anyway so we went ahead with the battle. It was actually pretty easy. Torchic didn't know any Fire-type attacks left, so Jared knocked him out with a good Pound after a short battle. May recalled her Torchic and smiled at me. "I'll race you back to the lab!" she said and ran off. I ran after her.

Littleroot Town

May beat me to the lab. By the time I got there, she had already told her father about our battle. "It seems your father's blood really does flow through your veins, Joseph," Prof. Birch told me, "I'm guessing you'll want to join the League, so I've decided to give you these!" He handed me a device and some Pokeballs. "That devide is called a Pokedex. It will give you information on Pokemon you find. And you can catch those Pokemon with those Pokeballs." I thanked him and left the lab. I decided to let my mom know that I was planning to go on a journey.

"Wow! Your Treecko looks so cool!" Sophie exclaimed. I was at home and I had just finished telling my mom about everything. She had gotten up and went to look in some boxes for something she wanted me to have. When she came back, she was holding a pair of shoes. "Here, Joseph. With these Running Shoes, you'll move around faster than before." I put them on and thanked her, then I gave Sophie a hug. "Wish me luck!" I said as I left. I already knew what I would do first. I would go to my dad's Gym and beat him for a Badge!

TO BE CONTINUED...

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I reach Petalburg Town, where my father's Gym is. However, things don't go exactly as planned for me. EPISODE 3: TRAINERS AND POKEMON AND WURMPLE, OH MY!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge Empty Re: Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

Post by Wolfson Mon 26 May 2014, 5:54 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I obtained my starter Pokemon, Treecko, from Prof. Birch. Now I'm headed for te Petalburg Gym to have a battle against my father for the Badge!

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 3: TRAINERS AND POKEMON AND WURMPLE, OH MY!

Route 101

As I head back to Oldale Town, I find my first Pokemon: a Wurmple. I manage to capture it. I name it Melissa and decide to do some training. Eventually, Melissa learns Poison Sting and evolved into a Cascoon! I was so happy.

Route 102

As I entered Route 102, I ended up finding and catching another Wurmple. I named this one Cameron and trained it until it evolved into... another Cascoon. Well, that's okay. I don't mind. There were Trainers in this Route. I made sure to always keep my team healthy. It took us a while but we eventually made it through into...

Petalburg City

I headed to the Gym, but I ended up teaching a kid named Wally how to catch a Pokemon. When I returned, my dad said to get stronger and that he would battle me later. I was dissapointed but it didn't matter. I'd battle him later then, when I was stronger. As I left the city, a guy stopped me but said I wasn't what he was looking for. Okay... How weak am I really?

Route 104

I entered the grass to find my new partner. Aaand... another Wurmple. I named him Daniel and evolved it. Aaand... another Cascoon... >_> Okay, this is not fair. T_T I battle some more Trainers before heading into...

Petalburg Forest

I caught a Poochyena soon after I entered the forest and named her Jessica. It was nice to have a new Pokemon on my team. I battled some Trainers and wild Pokemon. I encountered a man who was attacked by someone. I helped him out and got a Super Ball in return! I kept marching through, training my team until we eventualy found the exit. I fought some more trainers, got some cool stuff and reached the next city, although I quickly ran through it. There was a Gym here and I intended to train for it. I headed north.

Route 116

While training my team, I found my new party member. A Whismur that I named Maria. I trained in the grass and against Trainers I found and I managed to evolve a Pokemon. Actually, I evolved three! My Cascoon became Dustox, but I decided to keep only one. Why would I have the same of multiple Pokemon? I left Melissa and Daniel in the box and kept Cameron on my team. I kept training until I entered a cave nearby.

Rusturf Tunnel

While I managed to catch another Whismur that I named Jane, I couldn't do anything in the tunnel as a big rock was blocking the way. I turned back and continued training until I deemed my team strong enough to challenge the Gym Leader at Rustboro City...

Caught
Spoiler:

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I enter the Rustboro Gym to challenge its Gym Leader, Roxanne. Will I manage to get my first Badge? Find out in EPISODE 4: GYM BATTLE! ROXANNE NOSE BEST!!

Last edited by Wolfson on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name. Oops!)
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Wed 28 May 2014, 10:16 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I caught a lot of Pokemon for my team and reached Rustboro City. Now I'm going to challenge the Gym Leader at the Gym and get my first Badge!

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 4: GYM BATTLE! ROXANNE NOSE BEST!!

Rustboro City
I've put my spare Pokemon in my Box. My team now consists of Jared the Treecko, Cameron the Dustox, Jessica the Poochyena and Maria the Whismur. I hope I'm ready.

Rustboro Gym
The Trainers in this Gym fall easily to Jared. I hope the Gym Leader will fall this easily, but I better not count on it. I know they'll be tougher than anyone I have battled so far.

I confront the Gym Leader for a battle. It's a girl named Roxanne. She'll use Rock-types which gives Jared an advantage. But I'm not going to get to confident. I don't want to mess this up. I only get one shot.

She sends out Geodude, who easily falls to Jared's Absorb. She sends out another Geodude who suffers the same fate. But then, she sends out a Nosepass. This Pokemon is a pure Rock-type, which means it'll take half the damage the Geodudes did with their x4 weakness to Grass. I start with Absorb but Nosepass counters with Rock Tomb. Not only does it hurt Jared, it slows him down. I tell Jared to use Absorb again, since that's the only move he has that's super effective against Nosepass plus it'll heal the damage Nosepass did. Nosepass continues using Rock Tomb, reducing Jared's speed. I panic when Jared is visibly hurt. I sacrifice a turn to heal him with a Potion. I continue the Absorb barrage and just when it seems that I got it in the bag, Nosepass eats its Oran Berry which heals it a bit. I end up using another Potion after a while, and to my horror, so does Roxanne. The battle continues but Jared manages to land a Critical Hit on Nosepass that knocks it out. I feel overjoyed! I won!

Roxanne congratulates me on the battle and as she approaches to give me the Badge, Jared starts glowing! We watch in awe as Jared evolves into Grovyle. If I wasn't happy before, I'm insanely happy now. Roxanne hands me the Stone Badge as well as a TM that will let my Pokemon learn Rock Tomb. I store the TM in my Bag and thank Roxanne for the battle. I leave the Gym to heal my party at the Pokemon Center but I hear someone yelling "Stop!" somewhere. When I turn to look, I see the man from Petalburg Forest, the Team Aqua member, running away from the other man in the woods. Oh dear, looks like I should do something...

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: Team Aqua is up to something. They've stolen from a man whom I have to help. But that doesn't prepare me for the worst: the loss of a Pokemon. Who will it be? Find out in EPISODE 5: PLAYING WITH FIRE!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Sun 01 Jun 2014, 11:59 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I battled Roxanne for the Gym Badge. After a tough battle against her Nosepass, I managed to defeat her and obtained the Stone Badge. Not only that, but my Treecko, Jared, evolved into Grovyle! Just as I left the Gym, though, I heard a cry for help.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 5: PLAYING WITH FIRE!

I headed northeast of Rustboro City, back towards Rusturf Tunnel. When I got there, an old man told me his Wingull had been pokenapped by someone running into the tunnel. I thought that this might be the same person who stole from the man in Rustboro so I headed in. I eventually found him and he indeed had Peeko with him. I battled him and he returned what he stole from Rustboro and the Pokemon. I made sure the Pokemon was returned and left to return the stolen item. The man thanked me with another Pokeball and took me to see the President of his company. The President gave me a letter and some goods to take to Dewford Town and Slateport City, respectively. He said it would be worth my time and warned me of the organizations creating havoc in Hoenn: Team Magma and Team Aqua. Mr. Stone then gave me a PokeNav, which had a map of the Hoenn region. Now I wouldn't get lost! I even got an upgrade that allowed me to make and recieve calls.

As I was leaving Rustboro, I ran into May. I was glad to see her. She let me know that the man whose Pokemon I saved, Mr. Briney, could take me to Dewford Town. I was about to leave when she asked to battle. I was feeling confident since I had just obtained my Badge so I agreed.

I battled her Lotad with Jared. It was a quick fight. When she sent out her Torchic, I decided to take the opportunity to send out Maria the Whismur to get some experience. I wasn't counting on her Torchic's Ember landing a critical hit. I remained frozen as the flames consumed Maria, turning her into nothing but ashes. I quickly sent out Jared to avenge her. I grabbed Maria's remains and walked back to Route 116. A beautiful tree was giving us shade as I spilled Maria's ashes around it. My Pokemon and I weeped silently and left...

I was crushed. A Pokemon died because of my overconfidence. "Never again," I said to myself. I grabbed Jane the Whismur from my PC and left Rustboro and Maria behind...

RIP
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I head to Dewford Town, where there's another Gym and where I have to deliver the Letter to someone named Steven. Will another Pokemon die? Find out in EPISODE 6: ISLAND OF THE CAVE

Last edited by Wolfson on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the title :o)
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Mon 02 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I helped Mr. Briney save his Pokemon from Team Aqua and later when I was on my way to see him, I ran into May. Battling with her turned out to be a bad idea as it cost me Maria, my Whismur from Route 116.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 6: ISLAND OF THE CAVE

With a heavy heart, I reached Mr. Briney. I entered his house, where he was chasing the Wingull I saved earlier. I caught his attention and explained my situation to him. He agreed to take me to Dewford so I could deliver Steven's Letter. We set off, my mind wandering to Maria during the ride. I wouldn't let anything bad happen again.

Dewford Town

A man I met gave me an Old Fishing Rod. I tested it out in the ocean and I ended up getting a new part member! A Tentacool I named Paul. I was glad, because I need a Water-type in my team to make it more balanced. I asked around for Steven and I learned that he may have gone to the Granite Cave to the north of the island, so I went there.

Granite Cave

A Hiker at the entrance warned me that it would be hard to see. He gave me the HM Flash but told me I'd need the Knuckle Badge to use it. I feared that I would miss Steven if I went back, so I went ahead anyways. I managed to obtain another Pokemon: Amy the Zubat. I went deeper into the cave and realized the Hiker was right. I decided to use a trick I read about somewhere. I stuck to one side of the wall until I found an exit. After a long, dark walk, I managed to find Steven. I gave him the Letter and he thanked me with a TM. He left and I decided to let Mr. Stone know I delivered the letter. I called him and he told me to see him for a reward. I was interested so I went to see him. He gave me an Exp. Share! This was awesome. Now I could train two Pokemon at once. I began training at once. I was going to make sure I never lost another team member again.

Caught
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: After some tough training, I decide that it's time to battle the Gym Leader, Brawly. Will I manage to obtain the Knuckle Badge? Find out in EPISODE 7: GYM BATTLE! BRAIN VS BRAWLY!!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Wed 04 Jun 2014, 4:34 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: Mr. Briney helped me reach Dewford Town, where I caught some new Pokemon and delivered Steven's Letter. Mr. Stone thanked me by giving me an Exp. Share. Now, it's time for me to challenge the next Gym.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 7: GYM BATTLE! BRAIN VS BRAWLY!!

Dewford Town
I entered Dewford Gym and was met with darkness. I could barely make out what was in front of me. I entered the Gym and fought the Trainers inside. After much stumbling, I reached the Gym Leader, Brawly. We began our battle, with me sending out Cameron. He was 4x resistant to Fighting-type moves and he knew Confusion and Gust, so he was the best choice. Brawly's Machop fell easily. He sent out Meditite, who was harder to defeat. Finally, he sent out his Makuhita. It was close, but Cameron defeated him and I was given the Knuckle Badge. I was so proud of Cameron!

I still had to run an errand in Slateport for Mr. Stone, so that's where Mr. Briney and I headed next.

Slateport City
We landed on the beach, where I fought multiple Trainers. When I reached the actual city, I noticed that Team Aqua was near the museum. I found it suspicious, but there was nothing I could do about it, so I looked for Captain Stern. I was told he was at the museum, so I went there. Team Aqua was gone and I thought they left, but it turns out that they were in the museum. I found Stern and was about to give him the Goods when two Team Aqua members appeared and demanded the parts. I fought them off and we ended up meeting Archie, the leader of Team Aqua. He told me not to meddle with their affairs and left with his team. I finally managed to hand over the Goods and decided to continue my journey.

Route 110
I found an Oddish that I decided to name Jason. I also found a peculiar place named Trick House. I solved the puzzle there and battled some more Trainers. Eventually, I went under the Cycling Road, where I found May again. She challenged me to a battle, which I accepted. She had definitely been training. I had a tough time. I had Jane out when she released a Combusken. So, May had also evolved her starter. I was still thinking about what I should do when Combusken used Double Kick on Jane. It was super effective! Jane fell, weakened by the kick, when the second one came crashing and ended her. I had lost two Pokemon to May's starter. What was wrong with me? I ended the battle and May left.

I returned to Slateport to add Jason to my team. He was the only Pokemon that wasn't one I already had. I felt like giving up. First Maria, then Jane. Who else would die on my team? Was it worth finding out? I gathered my strength and left Slateport. I was seeing this journey to the end. I continued onward, to Mauville City, where a new challenge awaited.

Caught
Spoiler:

Evolved
Spoiler:

RIP
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I've made it to Mauville and I train in the surroundings. There's a Gym here, but after losing Jane, I'm wondering if my team is strong enough. Will I manage to obtain my third Badge? Find out in EPISODE 8: GYM BATTLE! QUITE THE SHOCKER!!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Thu 05 Jun 2014, 4:54 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I obtained my second Badge and headed to Slateport to complete Mr. Stone's errands. After losing Jane in a battle against May, I've headed to Mauville City to become stronger.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 8: GYM BATTLE! QUITE THE SHOCKER!!

I watched in horror as Jessica fell to Magneton's Shock Wave. I sent out Jared next, only for Magneton to land a critical hit with Shock Wave...

I woke up with a start. I had trouble breathing. I felt my heart pounding in my chest...

Vendaturf Town
I was staying the night at Wally's relative's house. When I arrived at Mauville, I saw Wally at the Gym, wanting to challenge its Gym Leader. We had a battle which I won, and Wally's uncle told me I could visit them in Vendaturf. I took the opportunity to train in the surroundings.

On the Cycling Road, Jessica evolved into Mightyena. I also taught her Rock Smash with an HM I was given in Mauville. I need the Badge to use it outside of battles though. On Route 117, I caught a Poochyena that I named Rick and I found a Pokemon Daycare. I left Paul there so he could get stronger while I trained the others. On Route 118, I managed to evolve Jason into a Gloom. What made me really happy as well was the fact that Cameron learned Psybeam. I then headed north and battled the Winstrate family. Later, when I withdrew Paul, I found out he had learned Acid.

Finally, I decided it was time to battle the Gym Leader.

Mauville City
I entered the Gym. It was a simple puzzle, but the Trainers were pretty tough. I didn't have any Ground-type moves to counter them. Eventually, I reached the Gym Leader, Wattson. We began our battle, which proved difficult. His Pokemon were fast and some of them used SonicBoom, which would always deal a certain amount of damage. Jared almost lost to Voltorb's Selfdestruct; he barely survived. Finally, Wattson sent out his Manectric, while I sent out Cameron. I ordered the use of the newly learned Psybeam, which managed to confuse Manectric. The battle involved lots of healing, especially on my part. But eventually, Manectric fell and I was awarded with the Dynamo Badge.

I felt relieved. I was scared I would lose someone else. I was going to make sure I never lost anyone again. I has one thing left to do. I went to Vendaturf Tunnel to clear the rock that blocked the tunnel. I was thanked by someone who gave me the HM Strength. I left and healed at the Pokemon Center in Mauville. I checked my PokeNav's map to see where I should go next. I decided my next destination would be Lavaridge Town. I was ready.

Caught
Spoiler:

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: As I head north, I find some problems. First of all, the desert is impossible to pass. Then, some guys are blocking the cable car, so I have to take a detour that doesn't even take me to Lavaridge. What's going on? Who are those guys? Find out in EPISODE 9: ASHES, ASHES, TEAM MAGMA FALLS DOWN!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Sat 07 Jun 2014, 3:15 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I trained hard in order to obtain my third Badge. Now it's time for me to head north, to Lavaridge Town.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 9: ASHES, ASHES, TEAM MAGMA FALLS DOWN!

Route 111
As soon as I entered, I was halted by an interviewer and a cameraman. They asked for a battle, so I decided to fight with Jared and Paul. After I won, they asked for an interview with me. I was a bit nervous, it was my first time on TV. But my answer seemed to satisfy them. I tried to keep going, but a sandstorm was raging, so I ended up going through Route 112, where I caught a Numel that I named Buns. I tried to get to the Cable Car, but some guys wearing weird outfits wouldn't let me pass, so I entered the Fiery Path. I caught a Koffing there and named it Sheila. Eventually, I made it to past the desert. I kept walking and reached Route 113, where I caught Brittney the Slugma. I kept walking, trying not to sneeze from the ashes and training my Pokemon. A kind lady on Route 111 gladly healed my Pokemon, so I went to her house often to rest. But eventually, I made it out.

Fallarbor Town
I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, where Nurse Joy told me that PokeRus was found on my Pokemon. She said that it could help my Pokemon become stronger. I was glad. My Pokemon needed all the strength they could get. I kept walking to reach Route 114. I caught a Lotad there that reminded me of a friend, so I named it Juan. I entered Meteor Falls, where I encounted another Zubat. I caught it and named it Daphne. I also encountered people dressed like the guys at the cable car. After they ran off, Team Aqua appeared. Archie told me that they were their enemies: Team Magma. Team Aqua left for Mt. Chimney, so I decided to head there too. But first, I needed to train a bit more.

Route 115
After a Double Battle, Paul evolved into a Tentacruel. I was of proud of him! This would surely help battle Team Magma. I had to go through Rustboro, Vendaturf and finally Mauville to get to the cable car again. The Team Magma grunts were gone, so I was able to go through.

Mt. Chimney
It was so intense! Team Magma was fighting against Team Aqua. Archie told me that Maxie was near the crater, so I went to look for him. When I found him, he told me that his plan was to cause the volcano to erupt, with help from the Meteorite his grunts stole earlier. We fought, and it was quite a challenge. Eventually, I won. But better than that, Amy evolved into Golbat! Team Magma took off, as did Team Aqua. I took the Meteorite back and decided to return it. Climbing down Jagged Pass, I found another Numel that I named Alex. I headed back to Fallarbor, where I returned the Meteorite and got something neat in return. I headed back up Mt. Chimney, where some Trainers had appeared. Battling them, Amy evolved again into Crobat.

Lavaridge Town
I finally made it. I decided that I deserved a trip to the springs. While there, an old lady gave me an Egg. I decided to hatch it. After a while, I finally found out what was inside. A Wynaut that I named Christina. I decided that it was finally time to enter the Gym and get my fourth badge. After this, I could battle my father. I had everything planned out. Now it was time for action!

Caught
Spoiler:

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: A new challenge awaits! It's time for me to face another Gym Leader! I'm sending out Paul on the front lines. Will I manage to get my fourth Badge? Find out in EPISODE 10: GYM BATTLES GALORE! FLANNERY AND NORMAN!!

Last edited by Wolfson on Sat 07 Jun 2014, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Sun 08 Jun 2014, 6:55 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I ended up meeting Team Magma, who tried to cause Mt. Chimney to erupt. I had to stop them with help from Team Aqua. After that, I finally reached Lavaridge Town, where my next Gym Badge awaits.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 10: GYM BATTLES GALORE! FLANNERY AND NORMAN!!

Lavaridge Town
I entered the Gym, wishing I had some Fresh Water. The place felt like a giant hot spring. I carefully made my way through, battling the Trainers that appeared. It took me a while, but eventually I reached the Gym Leader, Flannery. The battle was easier than I expected. I used Tentacruel during most of the battle. He was fast and he knew Bubblebeam, which OHKO'd Flannery's Numel and Camerupt. After a quick battle, I obtained the Heat Badge. I thanked her and left.

I ran into May at the exit. She gave me some Go-Goggles so that I could get through the sandstorm in the desert. I thanked her and she left after saying she would battle my dad. I left Lavaridge, ready to train my team for the battle against my dad.

Route 111
I had barely entered the desert and already I was seeing a mirage. It was a tower made out of sand. I decided to get a closer look, when I realized that the tower was real. I was about to enter when I was attacked by a Trapinch. I caught it and named it Esteban, then proceeded to enter the tower. After a tough climb, I reached the top. To my surprise, there were two fossils there. I grabbed one that looked like a claw and started to panic when the tower began to shake. It began to collapse, sending me out into the desert. I watched as the tower fell and the other fossil sank into the sand. I continued training and found a peculiar group of rocks. I made a mental note of it. I traveled back to Mauville, went to Slateport and went with Mr. Briney back to Petalburg.

Petalburg City
I entered the Gym, where I was told that I had to travel some rooms to reach my dad. I needed all the experience I could get, so I decided to enter all of them first. I entered the Speed room, then the Confusion room and I left to heal. I returned and went through the Accuracy and Recovery rooms before leaving to heal again. Finally, I entered the Defense, the OHKO and the Strength rooms. After healing, I entered my dad's room. I was excited. I was finally going to battle my father!

He started with Spinda, while I sent out Jared. With his newly-learned Leaf Blade, it didn't take long. He sent out Vigoroth while I sent out Cameron. Psybeam managed to confuse the Vigoroth, which helped finish the battle when Vigoroth hurt itself in its confusion. I withdrew Cameron and sent out Paul when my father sent out Linoone. I used Bubblebeam to take it down. Finally, Norman sent out his Slaking. I sent out Jessica to fight. I had her use Rock Smash repeatedly to lower Slaking's defense. I had to heal during this battle, but eventually, Slaking fell. My father proudly gave me the Balance Badge. He told me he was proud of how strong I was becoming. Suddenly, Wally's father entered and told me he had something important for me. I wondered what it was...

Caught
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I have many loose knots to untie, I'm hoping to cover them all. Then, I'll go see the Weather Institute. I hear it's very neat! Wait, what? The Weather Institute had been invaded? By whom!? Find out in EPISODE 11: WEATHER INSTITUTE INVASION!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Thu 12 Jun 2014, 4:09 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I battled both Flannery and my father, Norman, to obtain their Gym Badges. After battling my father, I was told by Wally's dad that he had something for me. I wonder what it could be...

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 11: WEATHER INSTITUTE INVASION!

Petalburg City
I entered Wally's house, where Wally's father handed me something. He told me it was the HM Surf. With this, I would be able to travel further. I thanked him and left. I used the HM to teach Surf to Paul. I checked my PokeNav. In order to keep going, I would need to reach Fortree City. But I decided to tie some loose knots first...

I started by heading to Route 109 for some rematches. I surfed on that route, where Paul killed a Wingull, meaning I couldn't catch it. I found the Abandoned Ship, where I noticed that the water in one room was darker then elsewhere. I wondered if there was something down there...

I continued surfing until I reached Dewford Town again. Here, I obtained the TM for Sludge Bomb, which I gave to Amy. I left for Route 105, where I found a rock formation similar to the one in the desert... I made it back to Rustboro, where I headed north of Route 115. There, I caught a Taillow, which I named Burd. Esteban also evolved into Vibrava there. I returned to Petalburg so I could make some space in my Bag. I stored some stuff in my PC. I then headed for Mauville.

Mauville City
I was going to go to Route 118, but I ran into Wattson. He asked me if I could go to New Mauville and shut down the generator. I agreed and he gave me the key for it. While there, I caught a Magnemite that I named Coil. I had Amy battle a Voltorb that got in our way, but she barely won the battle. I got really scared there... After some more Voltorbs and switches, I finally found the generator. I also found a cool stone. It was green with a thunderbolt symbol on it. I wonder what it could be. When I returned to Wattson, he thanked me by giving me the TM for Thunderbolt.

Route 118
As soon as I got here, I saw Gabby and Ty again. I battled them, winning again. I gave a better interview this time. I was also given the Good Rod by a Fisher. I went to the hose of the Berry Master, where her wife gave me a rare Spelon Berry. As I entered Route 119, I found an Oddish, but I failed to catch it and it fleed. Another thing that was weird was the Mimic Circle. I spent quite a while chasing them around to battle them. Eventuallt though, I found a building, where I spotted nearby Aqua grunts blocking a bridge. Seemed like trouble...

Weather Institute
I was right. Team Aqua grunts were scattered everywhere. I rested my team before we charged in. We battle any grunts that spotted us until we met with an Aqua Admin. I didn't like her. She was very loud and thought I was ridiculous. I showed her when I beat her though. She and the rest of Team Aqua left. I overheard them saying that Team Magma was heading towards Mt. Pyre... The workers at the institute thanked me for getting rid of Team Aqua and gave me a Pokemon. It was a Castform that I named April. But that Team Magma... what are they up to? And what about Team Aqua? Only one way to find out. I'd have to head to Mt. Pyre myself...

Caught
Spoiler:

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: A new challenge awaits! A battle against the Gym Leader of Fortree City. What? Team Aqua and Team Magma have been spotted at Mt. Pyre? I'll go check it out. I hope they aren't up to anything too bad. What are they planning? Find out in EPISODE 12: VERSUS WINONA AND TEAM AQUA!!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Wed 18 Jun 2014, 1:56 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: After some training, I reached the Weather Institute, only to find it invaded by Team Aqua. I weeded them out to learn that Team Magma was heading towards Mt. Pyre and that Team Aqua was heading there as well. What could they be up to?

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 12: VERSUS WINONA AND TEAM AQUA!!

As soon as I left the Weather Institute, I was stopped by May. She wanted to test out my team, so I accepted. I sent out Paul against her Pelipper. I decided to use Surf; although it wasn't very effective, it was raining, so that boosted its power. When she sent out Combusken, I used Surf to defeat it easily. She sent out Lombre and I switched for Cameron. Eventually, I won the battle. Amy rewarded me by giving me the HM Fly. She said it could take me anywhere I've already been, but I needed the Badge from Fortree City first. She left due north and I followed.

Fortree City
After healing my team, I decided to go to the Gym. But something was blocking my way. I couldn't see what it was though. Frustrated, I decided to train on Route 120 instead. As I was leaving, I heard a man telling someone else that he had seen a big Dragon-type Pokemon flying in the sky towards Route 131...

Route 120
I found a Rare Candy, which I gave to increase Jared. He ended up evolving! I ran into Gabby & Ty again, who asked for another battle. I regretted accepting though, because Ty's Magneton's Spark killed Paul. I gave a quick interview and caught an Oddish that I named Crystal. I needed a new Pokemon with Surf, so I went to get Juan from my PC. He was weak, so I gave him the Exp Share and continued on Route 120. I met up with Steven Stone again, who gave me the Devon Scope, allowing me to see that my path was blocked by a Kecleon. Steven gave me the Devon Scope to keep and I decided to keep training on the Route, and Juan evolved into Lombre. I returned to Fortree, where I got rid of the Kecleon that blocked the way to the Gym.

Fortree Gym
After some battling, I reached Winona, the Gym Leader. I sent out Amy to deal with her team. Her Skarmory gave me a lot of trouble, but Amy was still able to beat it, as well as the rest of Winona's team. I was given the Feather Badge, which would allow me to use Fly. I flew home with Amy to visit my mom. She was so proud of me for beating dad, she gifted me an Amulet Coin. I thanked her and went to see Sophie. She was glad to see me again. I showed her what had become of Jared and she was thrilled. I had to go to Mt. Pyre though, I still remembered that Team Aqua was up to something there.

Route 120
I trained my team a bit more. Eventually though, I entered a Double Battle where Juan was KO'd by a Manectric's Thunder. I felt shattered. Two of my Pokemon had been killed so easily... I realized I no longer had anyone to use Surf, so I flew back to Slateport and fished a Tentacool. I named her Paulina and taught her Surf. Near the end of Route 120, I found some rocks that looked just like the ones in the desert and on the island near Dewford. I was certainly intrigued by all this... On Route 121, I captured a Shuppet that I named Zip. I also ran into some grunts from Team Aqua who left for Mt. Pyre. I had to follow them, but first, I needed to heal my team. I continued towards Lilycove City.

Lilycove City
I healed my team and visited the Contests. I was given a PokéBlock Case there. I also learned that a couple had seen a green, Dragon-type Pokémon flying in the sky... I found May again, in front of the big Department Center in Lilycove. We battled again. Amy took care of her Tropius, Combusken and Ludicolo while Jared defeated her Pelipper. She left for Littleroot after our battle. I also fished around and caught a Magikarp. I named it Feesh and left for Route 123 to train.

Route 123
There were many Trainers scattered here. I battled them all to get ready for any battles I might have against Team Aqua at Mt. Pyre. I headed there when I was done training. Inside, there were some Trainers whom I battled, which allowed Paulina to evolve into Tentacruel. When I reached the summit though, I saw that I was too late. Archie had taken the Red Orb, but not only that. I was informed that Team Magma had taken the Blue Orb. However they left behind an Emblem. Now what could this be?

RIP
Spoiler:

Caught
Spoiler:

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I've located Team Magma's base. I'll head there to get the Blue Orb back and return it to Mt. Pyre. Wait, what? Is that... GROUDON!? Maxie, just what is your plan!? Find out in EPISODE 13: CONQUERING THE MAGMA AND AQUA BASES!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Thu 26 Jun 2014, 12:26 pm

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I obtained a new Gym Badge from Winona and left for Mt. Pyre where Team Aqua managed to obtain the Red Orb. I was told Team Magma had taken the Blue Orb so I left to get it back.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 13: CONQUERING THE MAGMA AND AQUA BASES!

I suddenly remembered that I had seen a Magma grunt on the Jagged Pass. I hadn't paid much attention to him before but now I thought that was suspicious. I headed there and was surprised when a small tremor opened a door in a boulder. I entered and found a hot tunnel that headed into the volcano. This must be Team Magma's base!

While inside, I captured a Geodude that I named Dudette and battled many grunts. It took me a while, but eventually I ran into Tabitha, a Magma Admin. I had battled him before at Mt. Chimney and I would have to battle him again to get to Maxie. After I defeated him, I ran ahead to find Maxie. He was holding the Blue Orb and was standing near a pit of lava, where Groudon was resting. Maxie activated the Blue Orb, which shone brightly and caused the legendary Pokemon to wake up. He gave a few steps and disappeared. Maxie was outraged. He saw me and claimed it was my doing. He wouldn't listen to reason so I battled him. It was a difficult battle but when I won, Maxie and his team left. I wasn't done yet. I had to stop Team Aqua as well.

I flew to Lilycove, where Aqua grunts were scattered everywhere. I eventually found an entrance in a wall, but my path was blocked by some grunts who gave away that Archie was going to steal a submarine. I suddenly remembered Captain Stern and flew to Slateport. When I arrived, I saw Capt. Stern giving an interview to Gabby and Ty. However, the moment was cut short when Archie announced that he was taking the submarine. I quickly returned to Lilycove. I entered the building from before. There were grunts everywhere that were stalling for time. I also caught an Electrode that I named Kyle. Eventually, I found Archie but I was blocked by Matt, an Aqua Admin. I battled him but by the time I finished, Archie had fled with the submarine. Matt told me he was heading to Route 128, to a cavern underwater. I would have to search the whole Route for it! What am I going to do?

Caught
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I have to find the Seafloor Cavern and stop Archie! But first, something is going on at the Space Center in Mossdeep. Team Magma is going to do something! I have to stop them, but I should get stronger at the Gym first... With Groudon gone, what is Team Magma up to now? Find out in: EPISODE 14: TATE, LIZA AND THE SPACE CENTER!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Fri 27 Jun 2014, 8:19 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I headed for Team Magma's hideout, only to see Maxie awaken Groudon, who vanished. Then, when trying to stop Archie, he fled in a stolen submarine to Route 128, where he had plans to awaken a legendary Pokemon as well...

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 14: TATE, LIZA AND THE SPACE CENTER!

Mossdeep City
An city on an island. The perfect place to heal. The place has a Gym as well. I thought that I might as well go train there before heading off in search of Archie. As I walked around, I spotted Maxie and some Magma grunts heading towards the Space Center. Something was up, I was sure of it. Ok, training it is.

I entered the Mossdeep Gym, surprised by how small it was. I learned that stepping on the buttons would move the statues and Trainers around. The puzzle was really difficult for a while. But eventually, after fighting every Trainer I could, I made it to the Gym Leader. Or should I say Gym Leaders. There were two of them; twins. There names were Take and Liza, and they challenged me to a Double Battle. Well, that explained the many Doubles I had in the Gym...

I sent out Jared and Jessica to deal with their Pokemon. My battle strategy was better than theirs, because my team managed to defeat them quite easily. Jessica's immunity to Psychic-type attacks helped a lot as well. The twins gave me the Mind Badge for defeating them. I thanked them and ran off to heal. Now it was time to weed out Team Magma... again.

I began battling all the grunts, lowering their strength. Eventually, I battled three grunts in a row and found Maxie and Tabitha with Steven. They revealed that since Groudon had dissapeared, they were going to use rocket fuel to cause Mt. Chimney to erupt! I teamed up with Steven to stop them, and stop them we did. Maxie then left with his team. I hoped it would be the last I saw of them. Steven thanked me for helping and told me to stop by his house before leaving. I healed at the Pokemon Center and headed to Steven's house. He gave me the HM for Dive, which would allow me to dive underwater. I remembered that Archie had gone to a cavern underwater, so this brought me a step closer to my goal. Just as I was leaving, I got a call from May. She was in Pacifidlog Town and had seen "a giant green Pokémon in the sky". Curious, I decided to head for Pacifidlog myself. This would be good time for more training.

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: On my way to Pacifidlog, I find the city of Sootopolis. It's where the last Gym is, but unfortunately, it's closed. I continue towards Pacifidlog to find a tall tower that looks like it reaches the sky! But where is the entrance to the Seafloor Cavern? Where is Archie? Find out in: EPISODE 15: KYOGRE WAKES! VERSUS ARCHIE!!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Sat 28 Jun 2014, 5:44 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I obtained the Mind Badge and the HM Dive, so now I can find Archie. I also defeated Team Magma at the Space Center, to stop them from stealing rocket fuel and cause Mt. Chimney to erupt. Now I'm heading to Pacifidlog to train.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 14: EPISODE 15: KYOGRE WAKES! VERSUS ARCHIE!!

Route 126
This place is huge! So much water! I battle many Trainers during my surf. I had used a Max Repel before leaving the island, so Pokémon weren't a problem. I spotted a darker patch of water near an immense boulder. I used my newly obtained Dive and found a trench full of seaweed. My Max Repel must have worn out because I was attacked by a Wild Clamperl! I caught it and named it Pearl. I discovered a cave and my pulse raced. This must be the Seafloor Cavern! But really, it wasn't...

Sootopolis City
I was disapointed that this wasn't the cavern, but at least I found out where the last Gym was. There, in the center of the city, was the Sootopolis Gym. Unfortunately, it was closed. I wasn't going to be training here anytime soon. I couldn't waste any more time. I healed at the Center and continued my search. I went south, onto Route 130 where I caught a Wingull I named Beaky. Eventually, I reached Pacifidlog Town. I remember May telling me about a big green Pokémon she had seen. Looking up, I spotter a huge tower nearby. I decided to go investigate.

Sky Pillar
The tower was really huge. It appeared to reach the sky! But the door was sealed, so I had no way of entering. Maybe some other time...

Route 128
I found a suspicious looking sand bank here. It formed a circle, as if something were underneath. I confirmed this with Dive; and entrance was here. I entered to find... the stolen submarine! I found Archie!

Seafloor Cavern
The place was crawling with Aqua grunts. Not only that, but the place was a maze! It was really difficult to keep going. After a very long path, I reached the deepest part of the cavern. And there it was. A sleeping Pokémon. That's when Archie appeared. He told me it was Kyogre, a Pokémon that could expand the sea. He decided it was best to stop me first, so he battled me. Luckily, Jessica was able to take care of his team with Rock Smash, since most of Archie's team was Dark-type. When our battle was over though, the Red Orb suddenly shone and awakened Kyogre. It disappeared as Groudon had. Archie was then sent a message saying that it was raining far too much. Maxie appeared and took us outside. It was terrible! A drought was burning the place up! Then suddenly, a downpour soaked everyone. Maxie told us that it had been like this for a while. Sunny then stormy. Maxie and Archie left to try and control Groudon and Kyogre with the Blue and Red Orbs. Steven flew in and told me that a big cloud was above Sootopolis. He flew over there and I followed... What I saw was the most intense battle I ever witnessed.

Caught
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: Groudon and Kyogre are battling in Sootopolis City! We've got to stop them! But the Orbs aren't working... Wait, Wallace might know what to do? Alright! I'll go to the Cave of Origin to talk to him. But does he really have a plan? Find out in: EPISODE 16: THE LEGENDARY POKÉMON OF THE SKIES! RAYQUAZA!!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Sun 29 Jun 2014, 7:30 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: I finally tracked down Archie. But I was the Red Orb started shining on its own and awakened Kyogre. Now, something terrible is happening. A sizzling drought followed by a heavy downpour. What's going on? It's time to head to Sootopolis City to find out.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 16: THE LEGENDARY POKÉMON OF THE SKIES! RAYQUAZA!!

Sootopolis City
It was amazing! In the middle of Sootopolis City, Groudon was in a fierce battle with Kyogre. I spotted Archie and Maxie near the Gym, trying to control the giant creatures with their Orbs, but to no avail. I ran into Steven, who told me that someone named Wallace might have an idea. He led me to the Cave of Origin, where I could find Wallace. I entered and walked into a room full of rubies and sapphires. The sight was beautiful. Near the center of the cave was a man, deep in thought. I approached him and he introduced himself as Wallace. He told me that there was another Legendary Pokémon. A Pokémon that once calmed Groudon and Kyogre before. He told that no one knows where it is though. He told me the Pokémon was called Rayquaza and asked me if I knew where it could be. I thought hard, but I had no idea. But then, I remembered something.

During my journey, I had heard a few people mention a sighting of a large, green Dragon-type Pokémon, flying high in the sky. The man in Fortree, the couple in Lilycove and even May, when she was in Pacifidlog. Indeed, according to these witnesses, the Dragon-type Pokémon would always be near Route 131. I remembered as well that when I had gone to said Route, I had seen that large tower. It seemed to reach the sky... That must be it! Rayquaza must have been that green Pokémon! I told Wallace what I thought and told me that we should go check. He said the tower was called the Sky Pillar and left. I followed after him.

Sky Pillar
Wallace opened the door that had blocked me before. We were about to go in when it started raining all of a sudden. Wallace got worried. The chaotic weather was approaching. He left to check on Sootopolis and told me to find Rayquaza. I entered the Sky Pillar and began my ascent. The place was really tall. I thought I might never make it to the top, but then I entered a door and found myself outside. I found it a bit hard to breathe. I walked a bit, huffing as if I had been running. I stopped cold when I saw it.

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge 384Rayquaza_Dream

A large, green Pokémon. It opened it's eyes suddenly and looked up. It was me and then looked in the direction of Sootopolis. Could Rayquaza possibly sense the chaos? It roared and took off. I followed it with Amy. I saw with amazement as Rayquaza entered Sootopolis and gave out a loud, magnificent roar. Groudon and Kyogre immediately stopped and left. Kyogre vanished into the sea as Groudon went underground. It was over...

I found Archie and Maxie. They were surprised that there had been a third legendary Pokémon in Hoenn the whole time. They laughed it off and left. Perhaps they were going to return the stolen Orbs? I decided to head after them to make sure.

Mt. Pyre
Archie and Maxie returned the Orbs to the elderly couple on Mt. Pyre. They bid me farewell. It seemed I wouldn't see them anymore... The old man told me another story. One of the green Pokémon that descended from the skies and calmed the rage of the Pokémon of the land and Pokémon of the sea. I smiled and said good-bye. I felt that my journey was almost over. I just had one more Badge to get. I decided to go home before that. I told my family what had happened. They were glad I was okay. I checked my PokéNav. I decided to train by rebattling the Trainers I met on my journey. It was time for my last Badge...

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: It's time for me to get my last Badge! I'll head to Sootopolis and battle the Gym Leader. Then, I'll finally be ready for my battle against the Champion of Hoenn! Have I trained enough for my last Gym Battle? Find out in: EPISODE 17: VS JUAN! THE EIGHT BADGE OF HOENN!!
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Mon 30 Jun 2014, 7:09 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: An incredible battle occurred in Sootopolis City. Groudon and Kyogre were battling ferociously, so I had to look for another legendary Pokémon called Rayquaza to calm the raging titans. I found it at the Sky Pillar. It flew to Sootopolis and calmed Kyogre and Groudon. Archie and Maxie left after returning the Orbs that they stole from Mt. Pyre.

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 17: VS JUAN! THE EIGHT BADGE OF HOENN!!

Sootopolis City
The Gym was cold. It was full of snow and ice. I realized that to get through, I had to step on every single tile of ice. I eventually figured it out, but what surprised me was the fact that I didn't see any Trainers. I suddenly realized that they were beneath the ice, and decided to let myself fall to battle them and obtain as much experience as possible. I returned to the stage shortly after.

I met Juan, who told me that Wallace used to be the Gym Leader. I wonder why Wallace left... I remembered how Jared had been the only Pokémon I used in my first battle, so I decided that he would be the only one I used in this one as well. Juan was a Water-type Gym Leader, so it should be fine. I was right. I swept past his team with Leaf Blade. The only one who gave me some problems was Kingdra, since it received neutral damage from Grass-type attacks. It fell eventually and I received my either and final Badge: the Rain Badge. I now had every Badge from Hoenn!

Juan gave me a TM as a reward for defeating him. I thanked him and left. I healed Jared and quickly set off. It was time to battle The Champion of Hoenn. I checked my PokéNav to see where to go and left for Ever Grande City. I battled some more Trainers on the way there which resulted in Esteban evolving into Flygon. When I reached Ever Grande City, I found that I was supposed to go through a large cave to get to the Champion. It was Victory Road.

Victory Road
Soon after I entered, I was met with a surprise. Wally was here! He challenged me to a Pokémon battle. He started with Altaria so I sent out Esteban. When Altaria fell, he sent out Delcatty and I switched to Amy. I defeated it too. I switched to Jessica when he sent out Gardevoir. His starter Pokémon... It battled well, but it lost to Jessica. Wally finally sent out a Magneton and I sent out Jared to battle it. With two Leaf Blades, it lost as well. Wally seemed disappointed, but he said he'd get stronger and battle me again. I told him I would be ready and continued on my way to the League.

Victory Road was full of twists and turns and Trainers. I battled many of them, giving my team Experience. I figured that I would train my team as much as possible. Around level 60, to be on the safe side. Jared was at level 51, so it wouldn't take long for him. After what seemed like an eternity, I saw a light down a tunnel. I waled towards it and felt a breeze. The exit! I sprinted towards it and gasped when I saw what was ahead of me. I huge building was north of Victory Road. That must be it. Where the Champion of Hoenn was. It was finally time. Now that I would be able to Fly here, I decided to return home to rest. When I got there, I let my family know I was about to battle the League. They cheered for me and my team. Little Sophie also gave me a present; a Full Restore. It seems she had been saving her money and bought it for me. I gave her a big bear hug and thanked her for it. Before going in, I sent out my team. I told them that we were going to train just a little bit more to be in shape for the battles to come. They roared their approval, after which I returned them to their PokéBalls. I entered my room and went to sleep after checking my clock.

Evolved
Spoiler:

On the next episode of Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: Finally. Hoenn's Elite Four and Champion. I'll battle them all and become the new Champion of Hoenn! I know we can do it! Next episode: EPISODE 18: VERSUS HOENN'S BEST! CHAMPION BATTLE
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:58 am

Previously, on Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge: After calming down Kyogre and Groudon, I have battled Juan, the GYm Leader of Sootopolis, to obtain my eigth and final Badge. Now I'm off to challenge the League, where I will fight the Champion of Hoenn!

Current team
Spoiler:

EPISODE 18: VERSUS HOENN'S BEST! CHAMPION BATTLE

Ever Grande City
The two men at the door told me to show my Badges before I entered. They allowed me to pass after that. I took a deep breath. It was time.

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge 80
The first man I battled was Sydney, master of Dark-type. I sent out Cameron to deal with his team. I had Cameron repeatedly use Silver Wind, which also increased is attack power from time to time. I defeated Sydney quickly.

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge 81
Next up was Phoebe, who used Ghost-types. I had Jessica clean her team with Crunch and Shadow Ball. At one point, Jessica was close to death, but I healed her in time.

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge 82
Glacia was next; she used Ice-types. Jared easily took care of her Sealeos and her Walrein, then I switched to Jessica to deal with her Glalies. The battle was tough, but I wasn't done yet.

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge 83
The last of the Elite Four was Drake, user of Dragon-types. Jared fought against his Flygon and Kingdra, while Esteban battled his Shelgon and Altaria. I sent out Paulina to fight Salamence with Ice Beam, but Salamence proved too much. I had Esteban finish it with Dragon Claw.

I entered the Champion room and was greeted by.. Wallace! So this is the reason he left his post as the Gym Leader of Sootopolis. He had become Champion.

Wolfson's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge 87
Cameron fought against his Tentacruel with Psychic, healing a few times with Moonlight. Amy used Confuse Ray and Sludge Bomb to deal with Wallace's Ludicolo. Jared took care of the rest. He used Leaf Blade to knock out Wallace's Wailord, MIlotic, Whiscash and Gyarados. Wallace was shocked to see his team fall. But he congratulated me.

Suddenly, May appeared with Prof. Birch. The Professor checked me Pokedex before I followed Wallace into the Hall of Fame. I registered my team, and we became the Champions of the Hoenn Region!

RIP
Spoiler:

"But Daddy," my son, Jovan, said, "What happened to Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza? And what were those weird stones you found in the desert, sea and forest?" I laughed and got up from the side of Jovan's bed. "That's a story for another time. Now go to sleep." "Okay... Good night, daddy." I headed towards my room, where my wife was sound asleep. I had met her at the Battle Frontier in Hoenn. We now lived in Unova. My sister, Sophie, was moving to Unova soon. She had divorced the father of her son. I sighed as I remembered my adventures in Hoenn. I enjoyed telling them to my son when he went to sleep. Maybe, some day, Jovan will go on his own adventure. I drifted off to sleep, remembering my first encounter with Jared. 'One day, my son will have his own encounter,' I thought as I closed my eyes.
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down