Sea Foam Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Sun 11 Apr 2021, 5:54 am
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Rise of Destromedus

Go down

Rise of Destromedus Empty Rise of Destromedus

Post by Amdiru Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

A story im making out from random stuff and ideas. Unlike the other Fan-fictions and stories I'll do this little by little. I dont have anything to do and pretty much writting is what makes me feel better after these bothersome, depressed days I always have...

~ .: Rise Of Destromedus :. ~

Prologue

Few years have passed since the evil has been finally destroyed; the Galatic Duelists have put an end to all the beings that are against everything. For a very long time everything has been peaceful, the heroes now live their lives as any other one in the worlds where they came from. But one of those days, something different, something suspicious could be felt by the guardians of the galaxies. And so the most powerful being, the master of all things, decided to do something about this unusual feeling.

A mysterious dimension that was unlike any other was the home to the creator of the galaxies. Lord Maximus had risen from his temple of light, to now use the powers he have recovered after many years of fightning against the one who brought evil to all, Lord Destromedus. Such God was not defeated, but sealed away for eternity with the help of the power of all the Galactic Duelists. Maximus appeared outside of the temple, with his one and only son Auralion standing nearby to do whatever his father desires. Outside of the temple lied a beatiful land of towers and old buildings made by unknown, shining ores, standing on the grassland of not just green but purple and blue.

"How are you feeling, father? I can tell you are better from that long battle against the uncontrollable evil." Auralion asked as he bowed down, hoping Maximus had fully recovered. But he only stood there, in silence, and smiled. He seemed to be worried about something else, but he was glad to see his son there. He slowly began to walk by him, Auralion following him noticing his father had something important to do. Some of the many guards and disciples also went with him, Auralion beginning to wonder what was it all about. "I am sorry, my son. I have something to indeed do related to such evil. I will need you to do something for me..."

Maximus and his followers arrived to the largest temple in the land, where large statues and remains of the same were. The god summoned a portal as the guardians and prophets waited for their lord's orders. "Auralion, you must bring this hero back to me..." He said as he finished creating the odd portal in front of his son. "Solightstar Lugia, if you still renember him. Its been a few years since I have last talked to him. This is very important, and I know this hero will help us in this. Go now!" He yelled as Auralion nodded, and prepared himself to go into the other dimension. "I will, father!" Right when he was ready he flew into the portal, and it dissapeared...

One of the disciples walked to Maximus, and asked, "Solightstar Lugia? I renember he saved us from many dissasters once. Is this too serious, my lord?" Maximus responded, "Much serious. But I know that Solightstar will be able to save us from this again. But not just this, there is something else that makes the dangers even more related to him... There is something this hero does not know yet." He turned to his guards and they could tell this was more than just another apocalypse, but a new mystery.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Rise of Destromedus Empty Re: Rise of Destromedus

Post by Amdiru Sat 04 Aug 2012, 11:56 pm

Part 1 - The Hero Returns

It was a bright afternoon in a forest in another dimension. In a large hill of the forest was a little but very nice home where many young ones lived. A noisy afternoon, that is, when the ones who live there went outside. "Come on, Mom! Let's play!" Two little wolves were running about in the large field behind their little house. A human who was oddly the wolves' mother was walking to them. "Coming! Your dad will play with us soon, just wait." She said as she turned back to her home upon reaching her children. "Why is dad taking so long?" One of the wolves, the smaller one said as he paced around the grass, and stood by its mother.

"I dont know, Starmei. He must be with your other siblings for sure." The young human responded as the other puppy sat by her... While in the little house, another human was observing the forest from the front garden. There were a few other little wolves sitting by him, some of them sleeping. "Hey dad... Where's Mom?" One of the puppies asked as the human smiled to him. "Crystal's on the backyard playing with Crystary and Starmei. We'll go with them soon, allright Zeleon?" The human responded as he suddently had this unusually familiar feeling. He began to look around and wonder what could happen.

The human suddently heard a voice that seemed to be calling from him. After a while a portal appeared, and an angel was summoned from it. "Solightstar Lugia! Renember me? I am Auralion, son of Maximus. I came because not even I know what's happening, but there's something really inportant going on for sure and we need your help." The angel said as he bowed down upon seeing the human who was the hero many have been talking about. "Uhm... okay then... Just let me go with my wife and children to let them know about this?" "Allright. Actually, Maximus wont mind if you bring them with us. They can stay in our kingdom for now." Auralion replied as Solight and Zeleon, while the other puppies quickly woke up and followed, went to the backyard. "Mom!" Areun yelled as he ran towards Crystal and his siblings. "What is it? Oh, hello my dear, what's wrong?" Crystal asked as Solight seemed very exited, but somehow worried. "Good news, well mostly. Maximus needs my help, and all of you can come to stay in his kingdom!" Solight replied as Starmei and Crystary happily hopped about. "You mean.. vacations?!" "Yay, let's go!" Crystal and Solight laughed for a while as their children were very happy. But then Solight walked to Crystal and whispered, "Im not sure what's wrong. But for now let's take it lightly and then find out." Crystal smiled, "Dont worry! I know that no matter what's the danger you'll be able to fight it out!" She responded as she got up and hugged her husband.
Auralion somehow managed to summon himself to the backyard, a little desesperate. "Im sorry to interrupt, but Maximus told me I must hurry. Are you all ready now?"  He asked as the group nodded, Solight and Crystal picking up their children. Auralion then lifted his hands and began to summon another portal in front of them. "We're all set!" "Yes, let's go!" Crystal said as they all walked into the portal, and then Auralion walked in to close it. "Hold on tight!"

It was suddently black for a moment for them but they all could see clearly after a while. They appeared in a beatiful temple of gold and silver, with many statues and pretty furniture. The group was lying on a very soft and brightly coloured carpet in the middle of the main chamber. Auralion appeared from behind, and said, "Are you all doing fine? Stay here, I will let my father know you have all arrived." He smiled as he walked away. Solight got up and couldnt believe where they were. "Wow! This place is really cool!" Jakeun said as he walked around amazed. "Oh, be careful you guys! Dont break anything!" Crystary said as she followed her brothers around, though Draelyn seemed a little lazy and stretched around the very soft carpet. "This is just amazing..." She said as she could see the ceiling made of gold. Meanwhile Solight and Crystal began to walk around. "Its so beautiful, isnt it honey? It looks like we're going to stay here to live right?" Crystal said as Solight smiled, as they even found a table with a lot of food. They stopped there though and decided to wait for Auralion. "Let's stay here, allright?" Back at the chamber Auralion appeared, as he seemed to be waiting for someone. "Father, they're all here!" He said as Maximus was found walked through, glad to see Solight and his family safe there. "Very well. Solightstar Lugia, please come with me. Your family will stay here for the time being." He said as Solight nodded, and followed Maximus and Auralion outside. As they walked to another temple, Solight asked, "Hey Maximus... What's up this time, huh?" He asked as Maximus wasnt sure how to respond. "We'll find out soon, dont worry." Auralion replied instead.
The three arrived at the main temple where many guards and prophets stood by. Solight was amused because of the sudden more security of the land. He thought that maybe the news could be about something like a really strong apocalypse or dissaster of some sort. Or a new enemy which power is really hard to defeat and is unknown. Whatever it was, he was ready for anything. Maximus standed by the center of the temple, and noticing everyone was there, he began to explain, especially to Solight, what could be possibly happening. "Everyone, I have found out why have I had this feeling recently, that tells me something is wrong. It is something unimaginable, something so dangerous we have never faced before. But so far..." He said as he took something odd out and placed it in the ground. "This is a clue to it all. A piece of a weapon. And all I know, and the very same reason why I have called our hero, Solightstar Lugia to help is..." He lifted the weapon shard who looked to have once incredible power. A cursed weapon, that is, that it once had nothing but the power of darkness and shadows. "The rise of more than just a new evil...but the unexpected return... of Destromedus."

Everyone remained in silence, but Solight was really wondering how could Destromedus could have risen from the unbreakable dimension he was sealed in while completely left weak. Destromedus is back... And more powerful than ever. I will stop him! He said to himself as he walked to Maximus. "Hey, but that doesnt mean we wont be able to defeat him again!" He yelled as he took out his sword in a battle pose. "We'll defeat him again! There has to be a way to stop him and the new evil to come!" The disciples had their mood suddently lifted up by their hero's courage to fight the new danger no matter what. "Yeah, and we'll find that way! We'll do what we can to find out who had this weapon, and stop it to follow Destromedus... and defeat him once and for all!"

First Chapter actually ends here. o-o

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:49 pm

Chapter 2 :3

Solight was resting in a very large room with very soft furniture and decorations. Lying down while in his wolf form he was both inpatient but had many questions. "Now I have to rest and get ready for tomorrow... Im going to start a whole new adventure soon..." He said to himself as he heard a knock on the door. It was Crystal who have brought them dinner. "Hello dear, I got you some food for the night." She smiled as she walked into the room. Solight tried to smile back, and Crystal noticing this she asked, "What's wrong? Is there something you're worried about?" She lied down by Solight's side, leaving the food nearby and turned into a wolf. "Maximus... He told me there is something that makes me related to the new evil rising. I really wonder what it is, I dont want to be blamed for this if its true." The brightly coloured wolf replied, as he took a piece of food. Crystal took Solight's other paw, "I dont think so. I know Maximus means you're related in a good way. Im sure you'll find out about this soon." She said sweetly as Solight hugged her. "Thanks, but... Yeah, I really wonder... Who's behind all this now. Its not just Destromedus anymore, someone must have brought him back..."

Meanwhile Maximus was on his way to the rooms where Solight, Crystal and their children were. He was going to let them know about something. But after thinking it for a while, he decided to limit this to only tell Solight. When he arrived to the room he said, "Excuse me... Solightstar? Come with me. I need to talk to you." Solight who was busy eating, got up and walked to the room. After a little moment he said. "Okay, give me a moment or two..." He turned back into a human as Crystal said, "See? Im sure Maximus has good news." Solight nodded as he opened the door, slowly walking outside. Maximus also looked a bit worried. "Solight, come with me. Its something really important... And we need to talk about it alone. Let your family know when we're sure about this." He said as the two began to walk down the hallway, towards a large room with many windows made of colourful crystals and bookshelves. "Maximus, so you do know why am I related to this... evil? Please tell me! Im a little afraid." Solight insisted, but tried to calm down himself. "I know what you feel, young hero. But soon it will be solved..."
Piece of bright explaining text ahead. You have been warned. >:

"Solightstar Lugia, one of the reasons why I called for you is because you're related to this in many ways. Why, you ask? First of all, you were the one who defeated Destromedus many times during the days of his plans of ultimate destruction, and you helped us in order to seal him away. We know that this time, you have grown very strong and brave, and you will be able to defeat Destromedus once and for all. We will also do what we can to increase the power of your abilities and weapons to overcome the new evil..."  Solight was cheered up for that moment. "Really? Thanks! I'll train hard to learn it all!"

"As you progress in your adventure you will face many dangers in which you can practice on. And now, the reason why you should be very concerned about what you are about to fight against..." Maximus was holding an unusual sheet of paper. He handed it to Solight, and he could not believe what he was reading. He could slightly reconize the way it was written. "What the..." It was so familiar somehow. "Your parents left this on the last days they were seen. They still exist, but they seem to have dissapeared ever since I knew about your existence." Maximus responded as Solight looked a bit nervious. "Its fine if you cant read. it. I will explain it to you." He only replied.

To either of our children... We have something important for both of you to know. It is something inpredictable but inevitable. I hope you do renember us, knowing that you wont see us again. The reason is what are we about to tell. You were not alone. You never will. It was destiny and dissaster that separated you from each other. Things could have been much better for us if it wasnt for this... Which is why we are writting this. Darkstarion Lugia, and Solightstar Lugia. You were not alone because you have another sibling. Neither of you got to meet whoever it is now. But we can tell that evil and darkness has consumed away what once was your beloved sibling.. and now... We had to leave for our lives not to be taken away by the same evil. Your sibling had became independent since then which is why we decided to hide...but please. No matter how the darkness and hatred had taken over, we know you are able to stop it... before it gets too late. Because we love you all. We dont want our youngest child to eternally become a being enslaved to evil... And now we ask, if either of you at least, could do so for us... your Mother and Father, Lightla and Nerats.
Solight remained silent for a long while. "M-Maximus... All this time. I had a sibling?! But how?" He yelled as Maximus also couldnt really believe what he read. " I understand, Solight. But as your parents said, they never knew it would happen. Which is why they're asking of you to save your sibling from the very same evil who has risen. If we could have known earlier, we could have at least stop the evil from bringing Destromedus from the sealed dimension..." Maximus responded as he slowly began to walk about. "I will, Maximus... I will. I promise I will save... My sister!" Solight could now renember. While he grew up on his own like Darkstarion did somehow, his parents were raising another child right before they have gone away.

Maximus was glad to see the hero was all in his usual courageous mood again. "Now you should go rest for tomorrow. But as I said... Dont let your family know untill we truly find out. Goodnight, brave one." He said as Solight began to walk back to his room, inpatiently waiting for tomorrow. While he came back inside his children were all togheter. "Dad! What happened?" "Come on Dad, tell us!" "Yeah, we want to know what you're hiding!" Solight smiled at them as he just responded, "Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We're all going to sleep now." He sat by his children and hugged them. "Yay, we're all going to go in an adventure right?" Crystary asked cheerfully but Solight wasnt sure what to say. "Im not sure... this will be too dangerous for you guys. Im going to go alone and you'll stay with your mother." He answered, slightly tired and trying to smile. "Aww, why not?" Areun asked as Crystal appeared nearby. "Because your Dad is going to be very busy tomorrow! We will all be here, but we'll get to go outside and explore this beautiful place." She replied as Solight walked to her, yawning. "Now Goodnight everyone..." He said as he climbed on a very large bed where it could be easily drowned in the extremely confty softness within.

Yay Second Chapter ends here. Lol.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:33 pm

Chapter 3~

On that same night, Solight suddently woke up. He had a little dream but he quickly forgot about it. "What was that?" He said to himself as he shook his head, and began to look around. Crystal was sleeping by his side, and his children have gone into their rooms. Solight slowly climbed off from bed as he turned into a wolf. He began to pace around the room, and went by the colourful window framed in silver in front of the bed and opened it carefully. As he opened it he was amazed. The sky was in its unimaginable beauty, covered in stars of many bright colours. "All those stars... Must be all those galaxies that Maximus has protected ever since he made them..." He began to worry. "If I dont do anything, all those galaxies will be taken over and destroyed by Destromedus... I hope Maximus also finds a way to stop him." He said as he closed the window slowly.

Solight then couldnt believe that the only thing he could renember from the dream was this voice. A voice that after a while of standing silently in the room, he could hear whispering to him. But the voice seemed kind, like asking for help but not inpatiently. He could then hear it coming from the door. Solight walked to it as he somehow managed to open it with his paws. "H-hello?" He quietly said as he could see something standing in front of the doorway. "Solightstar Lugia? Is that you? Excuse me, but I just need to tell you something..." The kind voice replied as it came closer. It was one of Maximus' prophets, covered in a large white cape. "Oh, hey... What's up?" Solight asked as he came out of the room and sat nearby. The disciple was holding a candle and held it closer to the hero. "You have quite grown, even as a wolf... I have to thank you for all what you done for us. But now I am honored to let you know about something Maximus asked me to do." It responded as Solight smiled. "Oh, no problem! And what is it?" The prophet took out a little sheet of paper. It seemed quite forgetful. "I am going to accompany you. Maximus said that there are suspicious things happening in a place I know. I'll help you around as you find out what's wrong."  
"Cool, sounds fun! I wonder where is it..." Solight replied as the prophet said kindly, "Its in another dimension that I have been in before. Its a large group of cities that were just little ones back when I visited them. Maximus told me evil things have been happening lately there, and I want to find out." The disciple took out a book and quickly found a large map of the world. "He told me that the evil started appearing in the middle of the largest city. You should stop it before the other cities also get affected." Solight looked at the book and was quite intersted. It reminded him of Staria, the world where he and all of his friends lived in.

Solight placed a paw on the map as he noticed something there being so familiar. Looking at the same middle of the large city he renembered he had also been there. He had previously even saved such city, but from another kind of danger in one of his adventures. He growled in anger a bit. "Yeah... I've been here before too! I must save that city again... no matter what." He said as the prophet smiled back at him in response to his bravery. "We will tomorrow. You should get your rest now. Oh, right..." Taking the book away, he introduced himself, "My name's Kagor. Son of a Galactic Duelist that you might have met before years ago." He said as he shaked paws with Solight. Kagor also seemed to look a little like a canine as well. "Kagor, huh... Well, okay. Seeya, and goodnight." Solight said as Kagor began to walk away, lifting his candle. "Goodnight, hero." He replied as he faded into the darkness of the corridor. Solight walked back into his room slowly, even more worried. "I should visit the people I have saved before... Because like now, if I just leave them, things can get dangerous for them again..." He said to himself quietly as he climbed up his bed, and fell asleep again by Crystal's side.
The next morning, Solight woke up slowly, and suddently noticed that Crystal wasnt there. He appeared in his human form, his weapon standing in his side of the bed. As he clmbed off the bed he wasnt sure if it was his imanigation; his sword was looking a little different than normal. It must have been powered up somehow or something like it. He took his sword and walked outside the room. He then heard Crystal and her children further in the hallway, and Solight followed. They were in the same room where they were summoned, by the large table with food and statues of silver and gold.

"Good morning, Solight! Maximus told us he had breakfast for us already, so here we are." Crystal said smiling. She was sitting in one of the beatiful, soft chairs around the table, along with their children. Crystary appeared from under the table, and ran to her father. "Hey dad! This is so delicious, you should try it!" She said as she gave Solight an unusual, but delicious-looking piece of food. "Crystary! Come back here, you should finish eating before you leave." "Oh, sorry!" The little puppy said shyly as she walked back to where she was sitting. "Thanks, and its okay." Solight said as he went and sat nearby Crystal. After a while eating Auralion and Kagor appeared by a nearby door. "Solightstar? Are you ready now? You and Kagor should be leaving soon." Auralion said as Solight finished eating. "Yeah, im done. Give a minute, please." He replied, walking to his children. "We're going to miss you, Dad!" Zeleon yelled as Solight gave him and his siblings a hug. "I'll miss you all too. But I promise I will be okay. This is for everyone even you, so I must do it." He responded, Crystal trying to smile but cried a little. "We'll be fine Dad! Do your best!" Jakeun said. "Dont worry. They will be safe here, Solightstar. Come on now, we need to go!" Solight nodded in response as Kagor spoke. Solight followed him and Auralion outside, towards the temple where Maximus last was. When they arrived, Maximus seemed a bit inpatient. "Hello, Solightstar Lugia, and my fellow apprentice Kagor Shadowscar. I believe you are ready for your adventure, Yes?" Maximus asked as Auralion, levitating to a large pedestal, began to summon a large portal. "Yeah! Let's do it, Kagor!" Solight said as Kagor walked nearby the portal, and Maximus handed him a crystal. "Take this. You'll need this to teleport back to the Sky Kingdom." "Thank you, let's go Solightstar!" Kagor responded as the two ran into the portal.

Chapter 3 ends here. Derp.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

Chapter 4 n-n

It was a little forest in which the sun barely shined in between the large trees. The ground was really humid and soft as if it always rained there, with several little rivers flowing across the grass. Solight and Kagor appeared in the little patches of grass within the trees, but they were a little unconcious. After a while they managed to wake up carefully. "Wow... Where is this? I feel so dizzy I dont even renember being here before..." Solight said as he helped himself get up by holding on a nearby tree. Kagor really didnt expected appearing here even more, he quickly got off from the wet ground and cleaned his cape. "Solightstar, are you allright? Dont worry, we're not that far. This small forest is nearby the city where we need to go." Kagor asked as he tried to find his way around. He took out the map from his book, pointing out where to go. "The city is west of here! Let's go carefully, Solight." He said as he began to walk around, the hero following him, avoiding the little rivers among the path. "Im allright, im ready for anything." Solight replied. As they went through the forest, the little rivers were merging into one that was leading to the city. "Oh, look! This way, we're getting closer!" Kagor yelled as Solight could see the city from there, with the river in between.

"I renember this... But these large buildings... They werent here before. The city must have grown pretty big since I last came." Solight said as the two arrived by a nearby hill where they could see most of the city from up there. There were really large buildings even bigger than the trees and quite a crowd in the streets. "It looks pretty innocent, huh..." He said as Kagor looked a big  worried. "Something's suspicious, then. Let's walk in carefully and search around." He replied as the two carefully climbed down the hill and began their search quietly around the streets of the familiar, yet renewed city.
Kagor suddently found something more unusual than the changes in the city nowadays. "Hey, Solight... look! Do you see those people in black by that building?" He said as Solight could see a group of mischevious men standing between two close buildings, as if they were up to something. Solight had an idea. "Stay here... Im going to show those guys what do they think they're up to in a place like this!" The hero spoke as he quickly walked within the crowded street. "Oh my..." Kagor knew Solight was going to beat up the suspicious beings and interrogate them for sure. "I know I havent been here but, I must now protect this place no matter what!"

Solight carefully ran as fast as he could towards the evil men, ready to unleash his sword and attack them as soon as he could. "Hey you guys! The ones with the big evil capes!" He yelled as he took out his Soulstar Edge. They all turned to him, somewhat understimating the hero by the way he looked. Solight was only wearing his everyday blue and white jacket, but the sword made him look powerful and terrifying for a Galactic Duelist. "What the..." One of the men said to himself, but upon looking at Solight they started to laugh. "Who do you think you are?" He said as Solight noticed that, unlike him, under their capes they were heavily armored and even had strong weapons like him. "Solightstar Lugia... The one that will bring your death for sure!" He yelled as he ran towards the men, suprised he was easily able to take them down with a few swings of his sword. Some of them managed to dodge the attacks, but fell down after a while of resisting. "I like how those who understimate me are the ones who fall first!" Solight laughed as one of his enemies was still standing strong. "You might be pretty powerful, but you dont know how powerful we are too!"  He yelled as he took out a large staff, and summoned shadows around him. "We'll see about that! ...Star Vortex!" Solight said as his sword started to shine in a white glow, and he ran towards the shadows, defeating and wiping them away from the battlefield as he ran through. "Not even the darkness will defeat me!" He yelled as he was ready to take down the necromancer standing in front of him, who tried to stop the light by creating more shadows around him.

"Take this!! Firelight Destroy... Light Storm!" Solight took out his stringed blade of fire and unleashed powerful lights from it, destroying and weakening the dark magic and made the summoner fell unsconcious. The other men only stood there, also weakened, amazed at the hero's powers. "Impossible... He took him down so easily..." One of them said terrified, and they began to step back. Kagor was also amazed, he was observing the battle from a distance. "Solightstar... You're stronger than ever before!" He exclaimed.
Not just Kagor but the many people of the city were looking at how Solight stopped the group of evil men from plotting whatever they were against the land. "I renember him! Its Solightstar Lugia!" People began to run to him, and Kagor followed. "Solightstar, huh? You'll pay for this! Let's go, now!" One of the mischevious beings said as they all began to run away, but one of them fell over. Solight took this chance to run to him and ask. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?!" The hero asked as the armored man quickly got up. "You'll never know! We're not even from this world, anyway, so you'll never find us!" He said as he fled along with the others. Solight was going to give chase, but he stopped to see the staff the necromancer left behind. As the people around the hero began to cheer and applaud, Kagor walked to Solight. "You were amazing! Are you allright?" He asked him as Solight nodded in response. "Yeah, im fine, But... This staff looks familiar doesnt it?" He asked as Kagor lifted the weapon. The staff seemed to have a similar design to the shard of the broken weapon Maximus found. Dark and demonic-like, with black and purple crystals. "Those guys... Are related to this new enemy for sure. They come from another world... Two clues so far. Come on Solight, before we get even more attention."  He responded as he took the staff and the two began to walk back to the hill they came from, thanking the people who came to them. "This is too easy... But we need to be careful, Kagor."

Solight and Kagor were sitting in the grassy hill by the river, looking at the city. Kagor was investigating a little about the staff as Solight rested nearby, taking a little bit of the cold refreshing water from the river. "How are you doing, Solightstar? We can stop by the city for the night and keep exploring tomorrow." Kagor suggested as Solight smiled. "Im a little bit hungry... So sure, we can go to the city after a bit. Hahaha... Im sure the people there will be kind enough to give us stuff." "After saving them from such sudden evil, I believe so." They both laughed for that moment as the sunset began to arrive after a while.

Fourth Chapter ends here.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Tue 14 Aug 2012, 10:53 pm

Chapter 5

Solight and Kagor went to the city for a while, and were lucky to be gifted many sorts of things from the kind people who saw the fight earlier. They even stopped by a building where they ate and stayed for the night, since it could be dangerous staying outside. Kagor was looking at the city from the window of the room they were. "I think its a good idea staying here for a while instead. Who knows if more bad guys will show up." Solight said as Kagor opened the window and walked to the balcony outside. "I guess so..." He responded as he placed the demonic staff they have found nearby. "Hmm..." The staff was shining the moonlight in a dark purple. "I think this staff has more than just dark magic. This unusual glow... I've never seen something like it." Kagor said as Solight suddently had an idea. He went with Kagor and took the staff. Kagor only looked at him, wondering what was the hero going to do. "I think I know..." Solight said as he turned into a wolf, and held the staff to the ground. He somehow managed to break the staff with his claws. Kagor could not believe it, the staff was made of purple glowing crystals Solight was barely even able to scratch them. "Wow... what could this be?" He said as he picked up the staff which was now crystals placed togheter. The light from the crystals was easily noticeable from anywhere else from the city.

Solight quickly grabbed the crystals with his fangs and hid it somewhere. "Too bright! We're going to get noticed up here." Kagor said as Solight had hid the broken staff under the room's furniture, somewhere where the light was barely seen. "Do you think someone might know about this?" Solight asked as he cleaned his paws from the odd wood and steel, and turned back into a human. "Maybe... We'll find out tomorrow, allright?" Kagor responded as the two walked back into the room, closing the window.
The next morning Solight had again slept for more than usual, but this time because of the city being unusually quiet. It took him a while to wake up, lazily getting up and walking towards the window. It was dark and cloudy, but it was lightly windy and calm. He noticed Kagor was outside, so he opened the window and walked to him. "Good morning Kagor... What are you doing outside?" He asked as Kagor seemed to be also observing the weather. "Good morning, hero. I think we should head out soon. It might rain so we need to move on fast." He said as Solight nodded in response, and took his weapons as Kagor followed him, and grabbed the crystal remains of the staff. "What about that?"

Kagor hid the crystals under his cape. "Nobody will notice this here. We should search carefully for people who might know about this." He and Solight began to walk downstairs and tried to search outside in the city as secretly as possible. After a while of searching, Solight found something very familiar in the city. A building he had definetly been in before. "Hey Kagor... follow me. I know this place." He whispered to his companion as they walked into a very modern building quietly. Luckily, the only people who were inside were speechless upon seeing Solight pass by. Kagor wondered why, but he continued following the hero through. Solight had found exactly what he thought. A familiar looking man walking around looking at the city. He could renember everything before now. The man turned to him and also couldnt say anything. He only asked, "Solightstar?" Kagor smiled, "So you do renember this place after all?" He said as Solight walked to the man. "Yeah, that's me. Glad to see you renember me!"   He replied. "I know you might not believe it, but this is Bryguen. We have changed a lot havent we? Ever since you came and saved us years ago, we began to change like we are now. Thanks to you, Bryguen is like this. Tell me, what brings you here? We owe you one and we will help you back because of what you have done." The man responded. From the tall building almost all of the city could be seen, along with the sight of the surrounding moutains and forests. The man seemed to be the president, who looked quite older from the last time Solight had last seen him. He had became very kind and willing, just like the people of the city. Kagor took his crystal and placed it on the table, while looking at Solight who was sure that the president would know something at least. "Hmm..." The president grabbed the glowing purple crystal, trying to renember.

"I might not know much about these kind of things, but I have a friend. See the mountains to the north?" He said while pointing at the window, towards tall mountains which looked like they had large buildings and machines on them. "Huh, I've never seen that before..." Solight replied, as the man handed over the crystal back to Kagor. "My friend knows a lot about this. He is the owner of the huge northern mines, along with his brothers. We get all the building materials from there, but my friend also investigates." "Investigates about what?" Kagor asked. "He investigates about gems, ores and crystals of unusual kinds. He and his workers occasionally find odd things in the mines." Solight smiled, glad to see the president helped a lot. "Thanks a lot, we'll head there right away!" He said as Kagor gave the crystal to Solight, and the two began to walk away. "You're welcome. I wish you luck, hero!" The president yelled as Solight and Kagor walked through the building. "You see, everyone in this place still renembers me. I've saved them before few years ago." Solight said as Kagor looked amazed. "I can tell you are very known around the galaxies, hero. You're really incredible."
As Solight and Kagor walked towards the mountains, it became quite more humid and dark, and they hurried to arrive to the mining area on time. The two looked at the beautiful woods that was between the city and the mountains; a small forest with colourful leaves and grasslands. Solightstar turned at the city for a moment. He could see that one familiar sign, Welcome to Bryguen. The hero could renember back when he just arrived to the city. The sign could tell it all, it was broken down and it was barely even readable... Solight got a little bit unhappy. "Solightstar? What's wrong?" His companion asked as he turned at him, not sure what to say.

"Kagor, its just that..." Solight tried to renember. "Yes? Dont worry, its okay if you dont want to tell." The young apprentice replied kindly. "Kagor, few years ago this city was completely different. It looked abandoned and devastated. The people I met were very mean... Only the president was nice enough to thank me for helping him in the city." Kagor grinned. "I see... But look at you! If it wasnt for you, the city wouldnt have became what it is now. You completely changed people's lives back there. You're really awesome because of that. You help others without wanting anything in return. But people eventually realize the wonderful things you do and want to do something about them." He said as Solight seemed to be worried about something else. "Sorry Kagor, but its not just that. Its... Its my..." "Excuse me?" Kagor asked as Solight was very worried and nervious. "Its my wife, Crystal. And my children. Bryguen made me renember them." Solight responded as Kagor worried a little. "They will be fine with Maximus, dont worry. Renember that we're doing this for your family... Not just Crystal and your children. Your parents, Nerats and Lightla. And... Darkstarion and your long lost sister. But if we think about it..." Kagor and Solight began to smile togheter. "You're doing this for everyone. All and every single of us. Without you, Destromedus would destroy all of us. We all know that you'll be able to stop him... because you have saved us so many times before."

Solight stopped walking for a moment upon seeing the mining area up in the hills nearby. "You're right, Kagor... I must do this for everyone. I trust all of you and you all trust me back, and I will do whatever for Crystal... my friends, and everybody else." He said as he turned to the mountains in front. "Thanks, Kagor... Now let's go, we're almost there." Solight replied as Kagor was glad to see he was feeling much better now.

Fifth chapter ends here.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:32 pm

Chapter 6

The two adventurers have finally arrived to the mountain ridge. It was already dusk, but they were able to see lamps and torches around the base where the miners resided in. "Let's look for a miner. He will surely know where the president's friend is." Kagor suggested as he and Solight walked into the area. There were lots of big wooden boxes and large pieces of rocks piled up all around the place. Solight then found a little man ordering a few small boxes in a nearby tent, lighted up by a lamp glowing in orange. "Excuse me?" He tried to get the man's attention, slowly approaching to him. "Huh? What? Who's there?"

"Hey, sorry. We're looking for someone. The president of Bryguen sent us here to search for him." Solight said as the miner walked to him, carrying a map. "Its fine! You're looking for our supervisor, right? His siblings are always wandering in the mines, so if you find them, they will tell you where he is. Im on a break right now, so I dont know where he is. But here..." He kindly anwered as he showed the map to Kagor and Solight. "Be careful while entering the mine. One of his brothers must be in the safest entrance. Its over there." He said as he gave the map to them. "Thank you very much." Kagor said as he took the map and looked at it for a moment.

Solight pointed to a little area in the map. "This is where we are. I can see a tunnel nearby, that must be the safest way." He said as they began to walk around. "Oh, hey, there it is! Between those piles of metal and boxes." Kagor said as he pointed to an opening in one of the nearby mountains surrounding the area. They went into the cave and followed the minecart railroads inside. Nobody was there, everyone must have slept back at the base but the supervisor and his brothers. Kagor lighted up the way with a bright white light from his staff. Following the map, they arrived to what seemed to be a storage area. Lots of piles of pieces of metal and wood were there. "Hello? Is anyone there?" "Maybe the brother is busy. Let's look for him so we wont bother him." Solight asked as the two began to look around the material piles. "Excuse me?" A young man with a hard hat spoke while holding different kinds of pieces of wood, he seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. As he slowly walked to them, Kagor looked startled. "Oh, sorry for interrupting your work." Kagor said as he ran to the man to help him. "Haha, its fine! You're looking for my big brother?" He asked while Solight showed him the map. "Yeah, do you know where he is? The president of Bryguen sent us to look for him. Its really important." Solight asked as the man kindly lifted the map carefully and pointed to what looked like a small room in the mine.

"He's always in his office. He rarely comes out of the mine. You guys look pretty tough, what are you doing in a place like this?" The worker responded as Solight smiled, "We need to investigate about some mysterious kind of gems. The president told us your oldest brother knew about them."  He said as the man pointed to the east, there was a narrow path that looked safe enough. "I see... Well, good luck on your investigation! My brother is over there, by the way." He responded as the two adventurers began to head towards the path. "Thanks!" Solight waved at him. Kagor noticed that the few lamps back there were the only lightning in the mine. It was pretty dark everywhere else. The path they were found was really well-built, but quite old-looking. The rails were all rusted, but they seemed still operatable from the sight of clean mining carts on it. After a little while, they finally could see a little light deeper in the cave. "Hey, there he is!" Solight said as he started to run a little faster. "Careful, you silly energetic one!" Kagor yelled as he tried to catch up with the suddently motivated hero.
Solight kept on running for a long while untill he finally arrived to what looked like a little office full of not just tools and mining hats but papers and machines. He slowly walked in the room, searching for the supervisor being careful not to stumble upon anything. "Hello? Anyone there?" He asked a few times untill he saw someone walking towards him. "Hey there! What are you doing here, young one?" A man covered in safety tools and lamps was tumbling about, trying to keep a hold on all the objects he was carrying. "Hi, the president of Bryguen sent us to investigate about something we found. Can you help us right now? Its really important, Hahaha..." Solight replied kindly as the busy man nodded in response.

Kagor followed and walked in carefully. "Yes, there is a special object we found that we were told you knew about." He said as he took out the crystal and handed it over, the man seemed amazed in a way he even dropped everything he had and took the crystal, and suddently walked away. "Incredible! I do know about these crystals... They're a valuable source of power! They seem to have so many magical properties I have yet to investigate about..." He replied as he tried to see such properties with rather odd tools not even Kagor could identify. The supervisor managed to break the core open, and a shining smaller white crystal appeared. "I've only mined very few of these crystals... According to what I've been told, this world has these power sources scattered all over. Its amazing you managed to find a fragment of one of them!"  

The two heroes walked to the supervisor's working table, looking at the crystal shard with wonder. "Its so pretty, but so powerfull for sure..." Solight said as the man took the shard carefully, holding it with a tool and stored it in a tough metal box nearby. "Surely it must be! Tell me, where did you found it?" He asked as Kagor wasnt sure how to explain it. "Weird looking guys I fought yesterday were carrying weapons made of these crystals! Sure, they were easy to beat up but those weapons look pretty weird!" Solight replied as the supervisor gave him the metal box. "I see! Those people must be after these power sources! I think you should try finding out what good use can that beauty of a crystal can do, Haha." He responded as Solight kept the box inside his coat. "Thanks a lot!" Kagor said happily as the two began to walk outside the room. "No problem! Be carefull and good luck in your search!" The supervisor said while waving at them goodbye, cleaning up the mess the crystal remains have made and picking up his items from the ground.

6th Chapter Ends here.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:17 pm; edited 8 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Thu 27 Dec 2012, 12:22 am

Chapter 7

Solight and Kagor stood outside as they wondered what to do next. It was quite late yet they werent tired. They decided to relax and sit by the nearby, warming campfires that remained from the little camping area. It wasnt really cold, but it was sort of humid, which was a little bothersome for Solight. He however, wondered why did Kagor never seemed to take his amusing cloak off. To him, it seemed like the cloak magically kept him either warm or hot, but oh well. It must be some sort of magic for sure, which was pretty intersting for the hero. He always wondered the magical ways of Maximus. Maybe one day he'll be able to be trained by Maximus himself! But right now he had so much to learn yet, and so much questions to be answered...

"Hey, Kagor... Can I ask you something?" Solight asked as he placed his Soulstar G carefully nearby them. It was a very powerful and heavy weapon, but its master could easily carry it around which amazed many mortals on the way to the mine. "Sure Solight, what is it?" He replied while quickly giving a look to the mysterious weapon. As for Kagor, he had many questions about Solightstar's true abilities. He trusted him so much because of all the things the hero have done for everyone in the human world as well as the Sky world. "How's life in the Sky with Maximus? Is he the one who really teaches you everything you know?" Solight asked, "Not really. Its really nice living there, of course, the Sky has so much to see and so much to learn. Even with Maximus to teach me, there are so many wonders of the universe out there we have yet to discover... so many worlds that Maximus created and slowly learned from..." Kagor responded as he gazed into the sky in amusement... The clouds seemed to be quite thin now the stars and planets could be perfectly seen.
"That's very interesting... I haven't stayed in the Sky for some while... I remember when my family and I took some vacations in there." Solight smiled as he gazed at the sky. "Well, now your family gets to stay in there." Kagor responded as he got up for a moment and turned at the human. "I think we should plan on what to do next, don't you think?" He said while taking out his book and opening it on the map of the area. He thought that they could investigate more about their encounters, although he assumed finding out about the strange enemies that appeared earlier might be very complicated... "But I wonder... Who could those guys be?" The young man stood up and seemed confused. "That's a even bigger question... Maybe those guys... Have to do with my sister?" "Oh? Probably yes. They sure looked very suspicious and dark." Kagor replied while moving around the pages of his book, searching for something, apparently. "When I fought them up close... They were using not just staffs, but large swords... And their armour was dark and very scaly..." "Oh dear, I think I have an idea. Now that you mention it... They sound like Dark Knights!" The creature said astonished as he gave his book to Solight. "I have some information about the different kinds of duelists and battlers across the worlds. I've been taught about them and I kept some scribblings about them just in case... But if they really look that evil and shadowy... They must be dark knights, don't you think?"

But then, Solight began to feel a bit strange. "Hey... Kagor... If the Dark Knights have to do with my sister... Does that mean she might have became one?" He said as he went to pick up his weapon, Kagor stood quietly in surprise. "Maybe... That's it..." He quietly responded, a slight bit afraid. "L-looks like we will actually need to go to the Dark Universe... After all, I don't think the Dark knights would meddle with us. Well, with you, they kind of fear you." Kagor said as he turned to the city, who stood out in the large mountains surrounding them. "That's a good idea... And you're right. I've been told the Dark universe now stands neutral towards everyone. I guess going there won't be much of a problem, huh..." He said as he also turned towards the city in amusement. The two walked down the same path they crossed to go to the mining area. When they reached a small clearing between the trees in the path, they stopped and looked around to make sure they were in a safe area. Kagor was going to use a somewhat large magic that would stand out a lot, so being within the trees would be a good idea to not get any attention. "Alright, this is a safe place. I'll cast a somewhat dangerous spell to teleport us, so let's be careful." Kagor said as Solight backed off a little. He walked to the center and placed a crystal in the middle. With a swish of his wand and bright white particles cast in the area, a strange aura appeared in within the grass and a portal was cast on it. The portal was white and semi-transparent and it gave the image of golden clouds and crystals, arcane swirls and dust. "Alright, it's done. Let's go, Solight! Back to the Sky, so we can teleport to the Dark Universe!" Kagor spat in enthusiasm as Solight replied with a nod, and the two ran into the portal which poofed upon the two being completely inside, leaving magical dust floating around behind, even the crystal disappeared into the dusty remains.

Chapter 7/Part 1 ends here.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:26 pm

Part 2 - A Forgotten Soul