Sea Foam Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Sun 11 Apr 2021, 5:54 am
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

PASTEBIN xD

Go down

PASTEBIN xD Empty PASTEBIN xD

Post by Amdiru Mon 14 Apr 2014, 7:00 pm

"You've gone too far now. If you wish to regain your freedom, convince me of the story that has originated your rank as of today."

"Well. My name is Sarghal Darkfang. Counsellor of the Assassin Organization of the Kurovan. As well as the right paw of the leader, the Clairvoyant. My story as an Assassin begins when I was 10 years old. I was a young wolf that knew the ways of the Assassin, the youngest member during the Era of Tyranny... This might be long, but I'll explain the story how I remember it..."

It was a cold and rainy day in the Northern Forest. It was highly humid and foggy, to the point only few wolves would be able to see through. I was given the mission to acquire information from a nomad group of Soulcatchers, the Corruption clan of Meigerian. Back in the day, only few knew about the Meigerian. The Assassin Organization was in progress of discovering everything about them as much as possible. Even as a pup, I have managed to learn how to survive in a world full of war and destruction.

The Hikarai and Kurovan were rivals to the death. And I was in between, trying to live through the disaster that separated my family. I am the only living member of it. My parents met their doom after being called a traitor for exploring unknown lands on Hikarai territory. My older brothers, young and innocent, fought in the war against the Hikarai, and I never saw them again. They were forced to participate in it, but it was their desire as well. And I stood alone in a time of hopelessness. I joined the Assassin Organization for a living, and here I am... in a mission to show that I am worthy of being an assassin.

I began the journey from the Jewelvale Lake. I progressed through the woods with all my speed, and through the run I stumbled upon small clearings where one could tell there was a fight between the Hikarai and Kurovan. Gold, orange, navy, and blue blood spilled across the humid grass. Weapons of all kinds scattered across the ground. Even a few corpses were there, and I could see how they were killed days ago. I was terrified at first, seeing all the dead people and their remains of the battle. But I continued on. I had to accomplish my mission and show the other assassins I am capable of anything.

Then, I have arrived to my objective. A small group of Soulcatchers were near the path I was walking through. I began to walk slower, and followed the group by climbing up a tree and jumping from the branches to others. The coyotes were partly covered by dark hoods and old leather. Some of them had jewellery on their ears and tail. All I could see aside from that were their muddy paws and claws, dragged across the grass, seemingly exhausted and wanting to rest so badly. A part of me felt sorry for them, but the other said I had to use the moment to convince them to help me. So after a few trees crossed by myself, I climbed down slowly and walked to them while crouching to keep a low profile. It was until me and the group reached a small river. The Meigerian stopped and stood by it, some of them quietly began drinking water. I smiled to myself, they seemed very calm. It wasn't going to be hard, apparently.

"Excuse me! Fellow coyotes, I need your help." I spoke as I approached the group from the shadows. One of the coyotes tilted their head to me and didn't reacted in any negative way. They approached me instead. "Who are you?" It said silently as the other coyotes didn't seem to notice me. "I'm Sarghal, and I need to ask a few questions." I replied, smiling, as the coyote noticed me being a friendly being, and swished its tail. Phew, I was glad I wasn't taken for a bad spy. "...Alright. My name's Farvi. You seem peaceful enough, kid. What is it?" The Meigerian was also a young male. "First of all... well, you already said your name. Okay, Farvi. I need to know where is your group going to."

"We're heading to the northern mountains and staying there for a while. Ancient wolf constellations will rise there and we will stay there to see them."
"Interesting. Sorry for my ignorance, but what "Ancient wolves"?"
"Beloved Harian told us. The ancient wolf Thunderion will come down from the stars and protect us there. The other wolves are based on other elements that represent our powers."
"Harian is..?"
"Our main god, the one who gave us life and desires. We are to follow her whenever she tells us to and thank her creations for giving us purpose."
"That sounds fun. I wish I could be more of a traveller."

I got a good talk with this kind nomad. I decided to give him my share of information as well and entrust him with it. Now that we mutually exchanged information, I decided I should report as soon as possible before it gets dark. His friends didn't seemed to mind me much. So I headed out and ran back to the Mountains of Diablo as quickly as I could, and with that, the mission was completed.

Last edited by Wyvern on Wed 21 May 2014, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

PASTEBIN xD Empty Re: PASTEBIN xD

Post by Amdiru Tue 15 Apr 2014, 1:36 pm

"Sarghal! There you are, child. I've been looking around for you and even voiced your name in the nearby streets." A large, green and white-furred female appeared from the main hall of the Assassin Headquarters. I had just entered the place and she had yelled at me in worry; I was scared to death. "Sorry, Counsellor Thaila. I was sent out for a Mission. I succeeded and brought back information as I've been assigned to." "Who sent you? I thought I gave you a break for a few days. You've been working hard lately and you deserve it. Even though these weird coyotes, ooohh... surely they are unknown... The information isn't as urgent as, let's say, why are the Hikarai being so strong lately?" Apparently, this lady was getting distracted easily. I laughed a bit. I wondered why was she chosen to be a Counsellor, anyway. A bunch of wolves were walking by us, pushing crates of unknown items in them. She was hypnotized by the boxes. "Hey! You guys! Where are you taking those? Make sure no citizen sees those crates, alright?!"

I took a deep breath and smiled at her. "You silly woman. I need to report to the Clairvoyant. He sent me in the first place." I said as I walked away and went up the main hall. I arrived to the darkest of paths in the building where everything was silent, and only my pawsteps could be heard. For some particular reason I began to sniff the air. My instincts began to rise and my tail started to swish around. I eventually did not knew what I was doing. I could almost feel myself hovering on the floor of such disability to control myself.

"Clairvoyant! Will you stop doing this to me!?" I spat loudly in almost a howling way, a bit upset. My boss was abusing his strange ability. With a sudden gust and an evil laugh, the large door in front of me opened and I could see the Clairvoyant standing in front of me. He was waiting for me. I shivered for a brief moment, and steeled my courage to approach the shadow canine. The evil laugh rose and I continued to walk towards the darkened room. Then, the door closed before I could take another step in the room. If it wasn't for my tail between my legs in fear, it would have gotten stuck at the door. The Clairvoyant began to walk further into the room, and lighted up a few candles in a flash. I only stood there near the door, a bit afraid still. Walking into the area my boss grinned at me and sat on his large glass desk. "Hello, Sarghal. What have you brought for me today?"

"Soulcatcher information. They crossed our lands because they wish to see their gods. They are staying at the mountains, not just because of that but because they wish to stay away from our conflicts. They are the only Meigerian who have stepped across our territory, but they are friendly."
"Interesting. I assume your mission is complete. Thaila has been insisting on giving you a break. You earned it. As well as any food for the days. Just let Hoarder Ironclaw to give you some cash for it."

Hoarder Ironclaw is a pretty selfish guy. Like his name indicates, he's a greedy collector who also makes his own weapons for himself. Only money convinces him to share this stuff. At least words from the Clairvoyant makes him change his mind. He's one of the richest wolves ever, or so I've been told. I have stuff of my own but nowhere to keep it, so Ironclaw keeps it for me for a bit o' coin. The door opened, and so I proceeded down the path and headed to the Hoard. The Hoard is an underground keep under the Headquarters, the entrance located behind the building. Padding slowly there I reached such said entrance, and a boy was standing guard. I was confused because I've never seen this kid on guard before. What is a kid doing there, anyway? Whatever the reason, he was bigger than me in size.
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:14 am

The dog agreed to follow me. "Sounds like fun!" He barked as we walked outside the cave. Of course, he had to suspend his guard duty, but hey, we're just kids who deserve time to play and all. I had just begun getting hungry. We walked towards the city and decided to head to the inn, the Midnight Tavern, or so it is named. One of the people that run the place is my friend, so maybe we would get a discount when we get to eat.

After a few minutes or so we arrived at the entrance of the inn. It was full of people and barely any space to walk in. "Let's go, I have a good friend who can fetch us a nice meal." We began to walk inside; the ambience was warm and quiet. The area was not much lit by unusual blue torches, and about every seat was taken. I headed to the main counter where my friend was standing, he was talking to his customers casually. I didn't wanted to interrupt him, so I walked to the other side of the counter from the small opening. Ivan waited for me by sitting by the area. The bartender noticed me, and asked, "Hello, Sarghal, what brings you here?" I replied grinning, "Me and my new friend came for a meal. Mind giving us a spot to eat?" The older wolf nodded and we both walked to the dog. The wolf cleared a space for us by the counter. We both sat by there and I took the menu.

"There's salads, vegetable soups, and other nice plates we can try today. In fact, today's special food is meat squares on tomato sauce. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?" The dog nodded as he took a peek on the menu.
"Meat squares and Cheese bread? They make a good sandwich, don't you think? I haven't had any meat in a long time."
"Cheese bread with that sounds fine to me. That would be 70 steeloafs total for both of us... not bad, and I can order something to drink."
"Okay, that's a good idea!"

I thought some red lemonade would go nice with it. I pointed the beverage out on the menu and my friend agreed with me, and so, I lifted my paw to get the bartender's attention. Just like the pooch said, I haven't eaten any meat in a long time either. Meat can be expensive at times, but considering the discount we could get, it was worth trying out something extravagant. Meat and fish sure are very special foods, and we couldn't eat them often even if we could afford them. I usually have lettuce and spinach sandwiches, those are my favourite, but mostly the bread itself. I love bread. My friend's idea of turning the food we were ordering into actual sandwiches was brilliant. Not to mention I haven't asked his name. How forgetful of me.

"Right, my name is Sarghal Darkfang. Sorry for not introducing myself before. What's yours?"
"Ivan Scourgefreeze. I was brought to this place when I was only 2 years old... and I barely knew how to talk back then, but I was living by myself already. A few wolves took me somewhere that seemed like an orphanage, and I was raised there until recently. I joined the War Legion a month or two ago, when the Hikarai barely began attacking us. I was then introduced into the war when I have learned enough to protect myself. I wasn't that bad in the offensive side either in that fight, I managed to kill a few Hikarai on the way."
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru Wed 21 May 2014, 8:02 pm

"Fool. You are one of us and will never leave this land. This is our kingdom, and you will stay in it."

A large dragon stood in front of a smaller dragon, who was crouching down, seemingly sad. There were thunder and heavy rainfalls. It was a large entrance to some sort of palace in the middle of very high mountains. The large dragon was pitch black with huge purple wings, purple eyes and spikes on it's back. The smaller dragon was sky blue and had fur instead of scales.

"B-but I want to join the fight! I've been wanting to go out and prove my strength to other dragons. I want to explore. I want to see other forms of life that have stayed away from us for a very long time. That's what I've been told. We don't know what exactly are they, but I want to go!"

"No. You are young and you must live your life away from violence. To prove your strength is to put your life at risk.

"Please, Lord Sarlek. It is an opportunity to be a real dragon! We were made to fight and to conquer territory across the world! We are superior! And we must prove that to the other creatures. That's what the elders told us."

"You will when you are older. Now go, go back with your friends and family. You will be stronger. You will later become a true dragon, for later you will enter these travels to distant lands."

The small dragon scurried away, almost down to tears. It apparently had been hoping for the moment to show what it was really made of. It was brave and courageous. But then again it is too young to fight the unknown. Sarlek, the dragon lord, only wanted few to accompany him. He did not wanted to suffer losses. He only knew the enemy isn't as strong as them, else the unknown would have attacked first. The other dragons have told him of an island to the other side of the ocean, filled with mysterious creatures. Sarlek assumed they weren't much of a problem.

"I will become stronger! I will prove myself to the other dragons. When I become older, I will explore all by myself."
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: