Sea Foam Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Sun 11 Apr 2021, 5:54 am
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Let's make the Site more active?

3 posters

Go down

Let's make the Site more active? Empty Let's make the Site more active?

Post by Raze Talonhale Sat 03 May 2014, 7:52 am

I know this is kinda of dumb but I wanna suggest that you should try to get more people to join. TST is dying as we speak, however, if you can get the active members that trying to keep TST alive to join this site, it might help keep this place going. I don't know what happened to Silver. But if this site had more people then it might just be more active and would probably be a great place to be. I'm barely doing anything here expect post stuff in my private writings board. I might help by posting topics in other places, but seriously this place really needs this more love. :c
Raze Talonhale
Raze Talonhale
Soldier
Soldier

Capricorn Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Let's make the Site more active? Empty Re: Let's make the Site more active?

Post by Amdiru Fri 09 May 2014, 6:11 pm

This has been a closed community ever since it's creation, and by closed I mean It's been always brought around a group of friends. So yes, if you have any friends interested in just joining a place where friends gather and are free to do whatever they desire as long as they follow the rules is completely fine. I once kept it open to random people and it turned out bad, which caused the "closed" part of the community. If friends from TST came it would be nice, however.

As a headstart, spamming and gravedigging the Forum Games work. Heck, gravedig anything and create any threads others might be interested in. You see, this place was initially a mini-forum for Pokémon chatter, but since I am the only administrator left I decided to make it more of a circle-of-friends place.

I guess this place is just a fossil that has been somehow flailing to reduced activity.
Amdiru
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfson Sat 10 May 2014, 5:37 am

Well, shemurr. Let's get started then.
Wolfson
Wolfson
Corporal
Corporal

Aries Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down